Reduce size of upper hamstring/inner thighs

  1. Board Sponsor
    CJ_Xfit89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    7,545
    Rep Power
    3222526
    Level
    77
    Lv. Percent
    75.35%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Reduce size of upper hamstring/inner thighs


    Dilemma::::::
    As stated above ^^^^^
    Anybody help me out with some ideas?
    I naturally have 31-32inch waist but larger thighs and upper hamstring (under bum) put me in a size 34. Any thoughts to help
    Out? Wanna kill the leg size and not look BB'esque physique... More the lean athletic appearance to match upper body.

    Thanks guys:::::::

    Chris
    ...:::Olympus Labs Rep:::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  2. Senior Member
    asooneyeonig's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Age
    41
    Posts
    1,347
    Rep Power
    138310
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    85.73%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    stop eating and live in a wheelchair.............

    make your upper body bigger............

    or realize that 5'11" and 175 is not big. if we were to use BMI to decide your size then you are 24.4, which is normal. so you obviously do not have more then average muscle mass. you could also not get pants that are super skinny emo jeans. i know you can find them. some of my training partners have 28+" quads and they have no issue finding jeans that fit the legs and waist. of course it may be different down in your country. not sure as i have never been.
    you can call me "ozzie" for short.
  3. Senior Member
    ZiR RED's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    2,529
    Rep Power
    297854
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    80.8%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    If you're an athlete the last thing you would want to do is compromise hamstring function/strength.

    Br
    •   
       

  4. Board Sponsor
    CJ_Xfit89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    7,545
    Rep Power
    3222526
    Level
    77
    Lv. Percent
    75.35%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by ZiR RED
    If you're an athlete the last thing you would want to do is compromise hamstring function/strength.

    Br
    Zit,
    Thanks. Hope u are well?hows the foot ?

    Chris
    ...:::Olympus Labs Rep:::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -
  5. Board Sponsor
    CJ_Xfit89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    7,545
    Rep Power
    3222526
    Level
    77
    Lv. Percent
    75.35%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by asooneyeonig
    stop eating and live in a wheelchair.............

    make your upper body bigger............

    or realize that 5'11" and 175 is not big. if we were to use BMI to decide your size then you are 24.4, which is normal. so you obviously do not have more then average muscle mass. you could also not get pants that are super skinny emo jeans. i know you can find them. some of my training partners have 28+" quads and they have no issue finding jeans that fit the legs and waist. of course it may be different down in your country. not sure as i have never been.
    Stil 5x5 training for squats and deads with supplementary lifts at 6-8 x3?
    ...:::Olympus Labs Rep:::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -
  6. Senior Member
    ZiR RED's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    2,529
    Rep Power
    297854
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    80.8%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Foots all healed Chris, back out on the track 2-3 days a week.

    Br
  7. Board Sponsor
    CJ_Xfit89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    7,545
    Rep Power
    3222526
    Level
    77
    Lv. Percent
    75.35%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by ZiR RED
    Foots all healed Chris, back out on the track 2-3 days a week.

    Br
    Good to hear man
    ...:::Olympus Labs Rep:::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Progesterone Reduce Prostate Size?
    By longrob in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-29-2009, 03:02 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-04-2008, 11:03 PM
  3. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 12-30-2007, 02:09 PM
  4. Trimming the Thighs
    By Otter_Wife in forum General Chat
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 07-09-2007, 06:30 PM
  5. Trying to minimize my thighs
    By lhatch in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-06-2007, 12:23 AM
Log in
Log in