r-ala half life?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. = a rise in blood FFAs which are more likely to be burned as substrate (especially if you are glycogen depleted, which elevates CPT activity in skeletal muscle and FFA oxidation in the liver as well).

This sometimes is not true especially in a very depleted state dependind on diet. If you very glycogen depleted but you are consuming a good amounts of dietary fat you could easily have increased FFA release but not increased oxidation, ESPECIALLY during time of lwer bf%.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

2. Bobo
    Do you believe that lemon juice and vinegar should be incorporated into the diet to assist in further keeping GI low?
    •   

3. You can, but its not really needed. Its just too easy to control blood glucose levels through whole foods.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

4. Bobo, damn good thread. I was unaware of many things you stated. It's a good way of putting things into perspective. Kudos

5. what about the effects of ala on creatine studies. it has been shown to increase uptake.
    •   

6. But so does insulin, in any amount.

7. i think ALA is hyped, i tried it and it had no added benefit for fat loss., and now people are comming with new vertions thats more expensive.

im going to use it again for liver protection, thats it.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. M-1-T half life
    By nostawk in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 12-06-2004, 08:34 AM
  2. oral half life?
    By primal1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-26-2003, 11:39 PM
  3. half life of t-1
    By HighBall in forum Anabolics