Looking for new chest workout
- 01-05-2012, 11:32 PM
- 01-05-2012, 11:35 PM
Best chest wo I've used for a while (only change the sets n reps)
Monday or Tuesday
Thurs or Friday
4 sets each ... Some good rep ranges are
15, 10, 8, 6
10, 8, 6, 15
20, 20, 6, 6
20, 6, 6, 20"no failure is final, nor is any success"
Follow my 2014 training and supps!
- 01-09-2012, 02:21 PM
Start with dips, (add weight) then flat bench, incline or decline bb (alt week to week?) cable flyes (flat bench, slow, 7-10sec rep) finish with feet elevated pushups ..
With weights, Failure 6-8 reps .. 4 sets per exercise ..
Do pushups till you fall down wait 15sec put feet on the floor and do em till you fall .. Rest 45sec and do it again ..
Make sure you warm up the shoulders good .. I like the weighted rotator movements ..
01-09-2012, 05:36 PM
i actually did this today... Trying to see how i respond to less sets and more exercises... only doing 3sets per exercise
01-09-2012, 07:10 PM
I recently started bench pressing to my neck and I love it and dips thats a staple
Similar Forum Threads
- By steviestv8 in forum Workout LogsReplies: 1Last Post: 11-22-2009, 01:56 AM
- By meiantse2 in forum Training ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 07-13-2009, 10:57 AM
- By mdtech123 in forum Training ForumReplies: 20Last Post: 06-30-2008, 08:43 AM
- By East1600Plus in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 6Last Post: 12-10-2006, 09:57 PM
- By ArnoldIsMyIdol in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 1Last Post: 06-27-2006, 04:00 AM