Help

daryn88

daryn88

Awards
I have been going to the gym for a while now and stil dont have a actaul workout plan , my aim is to get bigger quite quick , suggestions would b very helpfull

Newtonselite

Newtonselite

Awards
  • Established
There's plenty out there man. Google google google,
But besides that, work your maintenance calories out, eat above that, calculate your protein/fats/carbs needed to help build muscle, then jump on a program that will make you progressively stronger every week! Starting strength, 5x5, 5/3/1 bbb, max ot, the list is endless. I don't know your body stats but if your new and not to strong, just work on uppin though weights week by week until you lifting some decent weight, then worry about all the extra fluff.

daryn88

daryn88

Awards
Av been goin to gym most days for last few month and a lift ok size weights and dnt c any diffrence

Newtonselite

Newtonselite

Awards
  • Established
Have you got a 1.5 X bw bench - 2 x bw deadlit and squat as a rough benchmark

daryn88

daryn88

Awards
A wanty try thm bit dont no were to get them and what 1 s to get

musclehead24

Awards
hey bro, came across your forum, send me your stats, daily intake info( be specific, protein sources, types of carbs, fat sources, etc. whats your body type like? ectomorphic? endomorphic? mesomorphic?

ZiR RED

ZiR RED

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Av been goin to gym most days for last few month and a lift ok size weights and dnt c any diffrence

"Patience is a virtue, but persistence to the point of success is a blessing." [Peter's Laws #17]

You've been working out for a few months, without a training or nutrition plan. You expect things to come over night or be easy?

You don't need steroids. You need to get real!

Br

daryn88

daryn88

Awards
Av looked fur gd training plans online and stuff bit cany seem to find 1

Mikeyjd

Mikeyjd

Awards
eat 5,000 calories a day (if you can stomach it) and work your butt off in the gym doing staple exercises (squats, deadlifts, bench press, overhead barbell, and barbell rows). Do that for a while (3-4 months) and see if your body changes a bit.