how?

correaconda

correaconda

Awards
How do I just lose the fat on my lower stomach. I wanna keep my size but lose weight on that area

DB23

DB23

Awards
I have this problem too. The answer I have always been told is cardio and most importantly diet. Just make sure you add good calories such as vegetables to make up for the ones you lose from the cardio.

Tboz

Banned
Awards
You cannot just lose fat on your lower stomach.. Its nearly impossibel to spot reduce fat.. You going to have to lower your overall Bodyfat%
focus on your cardio eating clean, and add core movements and abs few times a week

skindog101

skindog101

Awards
Can't be done fellas plain and simple, if u look like a pare when ur chubby ul still look like a smaller pare when u cut down, spot isolation is pretty much a myth as it stands as far as I know. : )

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can't be done fellas plain and simple, if u look like a pare when ur chubby ul still look like a smaller pare when u cut down, spot isolation is pretty much a myth as it stands as far as I know. : )
I dont agree with the you will still look like a smaller pare. Ive seen numerous people go from bein pare like to super lean n look good.

Newtonselite

Newtonselite

Awards
  • Established
overall bf% must be reduced through cardio and diet

ZiR RED

ZiR RED

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is a self reminder - Never again click on a thread titled with one word...unless of course that word is vagina..or boobies..or

Santee

Santee

Awards
This is a self reminder - Never again click on a thread titled with one word...unless of course that word is vagina..or boobies..or
Lmao same thoughts

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
How? did I get tricked into this one?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Genomyx makes some good topical stuff.
If that doesn't work just go to walmart and waste your money on one of those waist band things that increase temperature/sweat in the area when used lol.