5/3/1 second edition

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

5/3/1 second edition: programming big assistance lifts, 5/3/1 & crossfit and 5/3/1 with rest/pause.

Supposed to be coming out this week. I have always been a fan of Jim Wendlers writings and am looking forward to the book. Really interested in hearing his thoughts on crossfit and how he incorporated it into 5/3/1. Most likely I will pick up a copy.. Anyone else?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll be buying it. The reason (partially at least) for the 2nd edition is that he was being ripped off and pirated from sales on Amazon.

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
it says out of stock. I'm interested to see what the difference between first and second edition.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it says out of stock. I'm interested to see what the difference between first and second edition.
It's an ebook. If you add to the cart and checkout, it'll send you a download link.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's an ebook. If you add to the cart and checkout, it'll send you a download link.
^this

Also to note you have to click the lower add to cart button, the one within the text box. The add to cart thats on the right next to the book will say out of stock but the lower one will take you to the checkout page

Rodja have you bought it yet?

I want to buy it but am hesitant. I have heard his other books ate basically the same info from the original 5/3/1 all over again and not much new stuff and I am worried this will be the same way. If you pick it up let me know what you think of it

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
^this

Also to note you have to click the lower add to cart button, the one within the text box. The add to cart thats on the right next to the book will say out of stock but the lower one will take you to the checkout page

Rodja have you bought it yet?

I want to buy it but am hesitant. I have heard his other books ate basically the same info from the original 5/3/1 all over again and not much new stuff and I am worried this will be the same way. If you pick it up let me know what you think of it
Not yet, but I'll probably end up buying it soon. Some of the tweaks that I've recently made to 5/3/1 include drop sets, rest-pause, and plyos.

SemiBulimic

SemiBulimic

Awards
  • Established
Does this incorporate the 5/3/1 for powerlifting?

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
SemiBulimic

SemiBulimic

Awards
  • Established
Wasn't sure as I know he had a dispute over sites selling the book and paying him no commission and I didn't know if this was a second edition of that or the 5/3/1 for powerlifting. Is the latter worth getting? Is there enough in it different from the original 5/3/1 to justify the outlay?

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I only know one person you has the 5/3/1 for powerlifting book and he was disappointed with it. Said a majority of it was a repeat from his original 5/3/1 book and the rest was a bunch of bis blog post and comments compiled together.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 3
Cycle Logs 11
Post Cycle Therapy 7
Anabolics 10
jonnynips Anabolics 21