- 11-11-2011, 08:48 PM
- 11-12-2011, 01:48 PM
- 6'4" 205 lbs.
- Join Date
- Sep 2010
- Decatur, Illinois
- Rep Power
Here's what I do. Your mileage may vary.
Monday: Upper body -Push/Pull (dips, push-ups, bench press, shoulder press, pull-ups, rows, etc.) I usually just pick two big moves and stick with them for most of the workout.
Tuesday: Lower body (deadlifts, squats, lunges, box jumps, stairs, sprints, etc.)
Wednesday: Upper body -Pick a couple moves you didn't do Monday. If Monday was mostly horizontal movements, make Wednesday vertical or vice versa.
Thursday: Legs again. -Again, I pick moves I didn't do on Tuesday. If I did Deads and lunges Tuesday, I'll do squats and sprints on Thursday.
Friday: Upper/Full body. -At least one day a week, I make a point to include full body work. Pulling a sled, flipping tires, logs, sledge hammer, olympic lifts, etc. Generally, I'll pick 4-6 moves and put them in a circuit.
Saturday: Run -At least one day a week, I like to go running. Sometimes it's just a couple miles, sometimes it's 5-10. It depends on what I feel like.
My main (morning) workouts are usually 30-40 minutes long with very short breaks, if at all. In addition, I usually do 10-15 minute metcon/challenge type stuff several times a week (afternoons) as well, from CrossFit or just made up to compliment that day's workout.Get strawng!
Similar Forum Threads
- By newman897 in forum Training ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 11-07-2011, 05:40 PM
- By Hondaman1010 in forum Training ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 08-28-2010, 07:04 PM
- By robe84 in forum Training ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 08-23-2010, 09:19 PM
- By BOHICA in forum Training ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 04-24-2009, 10:29 AM
- By BigKrabbe in forum Workout LogsReplies: 38Last Post: 06-12-2008, 09:30 AM