- 11-11-2011, 12:46 AM
- 11-11-2011, 03:42 PM
11-18-2011, 05:32 AM
Just incorporate supersets and drop sets into your current workout. Reduce rest periods etc keep your heartrate up and do slow steady cardio after your weights session.
11-19-2011, 10:44 AM
If anything workout related, I found a few ideas.
go supersets, use alot of resistance incorporated lifts(like cable crosses for chest) because it keeps a load on the muscle and works the stabilizibg muscle to tune definition.
If you're in the gym for extended time, get on the threadmill in the middle of lifting to get your heartrate to another level.
11-19-2011, 11:52 PM
i never change my routine whether cutting or bulking. i still do drop sets and super sets even when bulking. the only thing that changes is diet and more cardio/ab work
Performax Labs Product Specialist
11-20-2011, 01:06 AM
You all don't do less volume when u cut? Usually I do less because I won't have the energy to do high volume training.
CELTIC LABS REP
Similar Forum Threads
- By jboy507 in forum Workout LogsReplies: 0Last Post: 11-09-2011, 10:55 PM
- By getbig89 in forum Training ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 03-15-2011, 10:07 PM
- By bigdognhb in forum Weight LossReplies: 1Last Post: 01-07-2009, 03:15 PM
- By pinchharmonic in forum Weight LossReplies: 18Last Post: 09-27-2008, 11:37 PM
- By vinnyl in forum Training ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 01-16-2008, 02:31 PM