- 08-24-2004, 09:42 PM
- 08-24-2004, 11:55 PM
- 08-25-2004, 12:28 AM
I believe that stretching is a good idea. In fact, I have read some studies done on the effectiveness of stretching on gene transcription in muscle tissue in rats.
08-25-2004, 12:34 AM
Its something you don't need to think about unless you have completely hit your genetic limit. If you are not I don't think its necessary at all because the tension created by the surrounding fascia is very minimal. Plus most people that I have seen use it don't look right at all. Its looks....weird. Sorry, I couldn't find a better desciption for it but it just doens't look right to me.
But stretching of any kind is good for flexiblity and decreasing inury so I always advocate that. SEO OTOH is completely unecessary IMO.
For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Rhapsody in forum General ChatReplies: 12Last Post: 09-23-2003, 02:39 AM
- By PHoreigner in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 08-02-2003, 09:38 PM
- By Bone in forum General ChatReplies: 18Last Post: 04-10-2003, 04:54 PM
- By bigpump in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 04-06-2003, 01:07 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum Weight LossReplies: 9Last Post: 03-04-2003, 03:32 PM