BICEPS... Wont grow

czo46

Awards
I have tried doing them twice a week and once a week, lifed heavey and lifted for reps. I have long arms and my Tries seem to grow but Bies are at a stand still.. anyhelp?

Jethro52185

Jethro52185

Awards
I have tried doing them twice a week and once a week, lifed heavey and lifted for reps. I have long arms and my Tries seem to grow but Bies are at a stand still.. anyhelp?
You can try giving them a 7 day rest period. When was the last time you did that? I feel off weeks are important. Some may disagree with me on that, but from my personal experience I know it has never hurt me to take a off week and let things recoup a little. As far as workouts go, do you do anything to work the brachialis? Sometimes people forget its there, and that can really help increase the look of your bicep. For me, my biceps plateaued for a little while and then started growing again. Just keep changing your workouts every so often and they will kick back in.

TateFTW

TateFTW

Awards
Chin ups and dead lifts. Get stronger at both and eat enough to grow and they'll grow.

Tboz

Banned
Awards
I agree with maybe taking a week off or so.. Make sure you are doing with correct form, I see so many ppl doing curls the wrong way

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
what workouts are you doing? i do BB curl, DB curl, Preacher, Pull Ups, Super sets, change the reps, change number of sets...etc

for triceps do dips, reverse grip bench, skull crushers, close grip bench. same principals as biceps.

dont do any tricep kickback crap

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
I always get a good pump/tightening when i do hammer a hammer curl set followed by 21's

Houndoom57

Houndoom57

Awards
I have the same problem as well, my arms aren't bad but they are no where near my chest and back. I think dead lifting might help. I wish my gym barbells, i'm stuck using dumbbells...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Injury / Rehab 3
DemntedCowboy Natural Bodybuilding 83
enhanced Anabolics 11
u_e_s_i Training Forum 28
u_e_s_i Training Forum 13