Any good power rack + bench combonations for around $300-$500

DerickVonD

DerickVonD

Awards
  • Established
I'm getting a check for about $900. I was going to use part of the money for a power rack since my bench is decent but I'd like a better workout station and use whats left of the money for a .357 lol. Anyway I'm looking for a power rack that basically comes with a bench that can incline and decline. Also I need to do standing overhead presses. Or worse comes to worse I'll have to use the bench seat I already have since I need one with a preacher attachment.

asooneyeonig

asooneyeonig

Awards
craigslist.

other than that even cheap cages are over your budget. i went looking last week to help a friend and even the one i got 10 years ago for $400 is now $900. you may be able to build one in your price range. i have googled DIY cages before and you will find lots of detail about how to do it.

DerickVonD

DerickVonD

Awards
  • Established
craigslist.

other than that even cheap cages are over your budget. i went looking last week to help a friend and even the one i got 10 years ago for $400 is now $900. you may be able to build one in your price range. i have googled DIY cages before and you will find lots of detail about how to do it.
$900 geez. Screw that I'll just stick to what I have in that case. I did see a cage afew months ago at golds that looked decent. It was I think around $400, but the bench part was like $300. Really $300 for just the bench? For $300 that bench should have a 700 lb weight capacity. The setup I have now only cost $150. I think I'll just get a cage and use the bench I have.