Possible to Reduce BF and Build Muscle At Same Time?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. The difference is I know what I have accomplished. Remember YOU brought me into this, I didn't go around claiming this or that.

How about this.. I will PM it to you. And you can make your own determination. I have no need to wave my e-peen around on here, as I said, I NEVER throw around the "I am xx than you card".. YOU threw it out there.

Then we can see if you can be a MAN and leave a PM to PM. Fair enough?

2. I have no problem with that whatsoever. im not here for a public showdown. I want to see that your not talkin out your hole
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html
    •   

3. Frank,
    To be clear... In general I agree with much of what you have said in your posts SINCE the one I quoted. I think in general we are on the same page but I think you believe its harder to accomplish than I do BUT I don't concede that I misunderstood or misinterpreted your post. I said maybe I took it too literally but stand by the fact that you said that gear was the "major" reason for "ANY" substantial gains in LBM. When you say "ANY" gains are from gear you are saying that no gains in LBM can happen while losing fat without gear. Maybe it was just a wrong choice of words...I've gotten caught up in discussions before and have made blanket statements that afterwards I'll admit and say "my bad, not what I meant to say, I just got carried away trying to make a point" and in all honesty I won't keep defending the comment. I think since that post you have acknowledged that it can and has been done without gear... I'm glad you clarified your position. As I said , my problem was with the word "ANY" more than anything else you said.

I will say that I honestly hate when people go "I got pics/vids of me... But I won't post them". If your gonna say it... POST THEM... Or in all honesty the words mean nothing. I have the same problem with the steroids gurus online and people giving advice on training online when they won't post pics. Yea we all have different genetics so I am not saying a guy giving advice needs to be 265 with abs... But if someone talks about gear or training they should look like they know what they are talking about so I ain't "calling you out" or anything....I just think words about what you are, can do, look like, etc... Without backing them up are hollow. That's my opinion. Not ripping you but YOU SAID what pics you COULD post... I didn't even see anyone asking for pics from you so .... Post em or don't make the comment. I will be the first to say "damn" if you look good and I would probably bet you do look good but I've seen these type of comments online for over a decade.... And it rings of the old truism that when you wanna know who is telling you the truth... It's not the guy that tells you ten times he is not lieing cause that means he is.

Understand I am NOT saying that is YOU... Just talking about what I've seen over the years (hell that *******s Roberts still makes a living out if his moms basement in hackensack as a steroids guru even after it was shown he has been talking **** for over a decade!). I've seen people post pics of others, a dude on another board bragged about his arms and when called on it posted a pic of Dantes tris....lol.... It took 5 secs for him to get called on it and he vanished... Sure he just is on the boards making claims under another handle. I hope you understand the point... Why PM them by the way? That reaks on many levels....

So with all due respect, put up or shut up.

I hope, and think, you will. And I'll say "way to prove your point, ya look great" if ya do.

Peace
    When you leave this world, will it be a better place because you were here?

4. Quote Originally Posted by dunhill225 View Post
    Frank,

Not ripping you but YOU SAID what pics you COULD post... I didn't even see anyone asking for pics from you so .... Post em or don't make the comment. I will be the first to say "damn" if you look good and I would probably bet you do look good but I've seen these type of comments online for over a decade....
    LOL.. Again you are reading what YOU want, defining ANY in YOUR own way, or are reading INTO IT too much. The word ANY is not necessarily = to ALL. If I meant ALL I would have said ALL gains. Or I would have said "it is "THE ONLY"

Definition of ANY

: one or some indiscriminately of whatever kind:a : one or another taken at random <ask any man you meet>b : every —used to indicate one selected without restriction<any child would know that>

: one, some, or all indiscriminately of whatever quantity:a : one or more —used to indicate an undetermined number or amount <have you any money>b : all —used to indicate a maximum or whole <needs anyhelp he can get>c : a or some without reference to quantity or extent<grateful for any favor at all>

a : unmeasured or unlimited in amount, number, or extent<any quantity you desire>

b: appreciably large or extended <could not endure it anylength of time>

So we will leave it at that, as I don't want to go around in circles with you all day.

Secondly, I NEVER make comments about throwing my pics up, out of the blue. In fact I ALSO dislike when people throw that out there, I was just bitching at someone else for doing it the other day.. People get in a disagreement and automatically go "I am right, I am big" ok...sure..lol

Sourdough has my pics, I followed through with what I said, we hashed it out, and it's all good.. He can respond if he wants and verify, or not, it isn't a big deal to me. I don't feel the need to have my pics on the net, as I could care less. I know what I am, and what I am not.

You like having your pics/vids out there, I don't. Simple as that.

5. ill say, im impressed with what he did natty and choose to leave it at that, weve buried the hatchet.
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html
    •   

6. Thanks brotha. I agree, no hard feelings on my part. Sometimes tone, and **** get lost in internet land lol.

7. Anyhow, back to the original poster. You can. Its relatively easy the first 3-6 months of weightlifting to make a major loss of fat + gain of muscle. After that trying to do both at once is a slow process, but is still doable. the interesting thing that i've seen is that someone who loses the fat and gains the muscle (without using large doses and multiple cycles of steroids) slowly over time has a better chance of staying lean and keeping the muscle than someone who goes through repeated bulk/cut phases.

8. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Anyhow, back to the original poster. You can. Its relatively easy the first 3-6 months of weightlifting to make a major loss of fat + gain of muscle. After that trying to do both at once is a slow process, but is still doable. the interesting thing that i've seen is that someone who loses the fat and gains the muscle (without using large doses and multiple cycles of steroids) slowly over time has a better chance of staying lean and keeping the muscle than someone who goes through repeated bulk/cut phases.
    I agree...

There is a discipline that comes with fine tuning a diet for Recomp.... Its easy IMO to just cut cals or pack em in... Bulking and cutting lends itself to failure since an extreme is taken and too many cant maintain that extreme without falling off eventually and losing progress... Maintaining a recomp diet has got to better for your health too I would have to think.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Can you build muscle on Keto?
    By BigVrunga in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-24-2012, 06:28 AM
  2. To build muscle is it 1g per kg or 1g per lb?
    By Technics in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-24-2012, 06:25 AM
  3. Best Time to Take Inhibit E and Reduce XT
    By sk01020 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-10-2010, 06:39 PM