Time off from training.
- 10-09-2011, 05:04 PM
- 10-09-2011, 05:24 PM
The best way to spend time off from the gym is by going on a trip/vacation. I've spent time off on trips to 49ers road games, Puerto Vallarta, Monterey Bay, wine country in Nor Cal. Just make sure you get out of your house.
- 10-09-2011, 05:53 PM
Originally Posted by Iron Warrior
10-09-2011, 05:57 PM
Just do a deload. Barring injury, there is not a real reason to take a week off from the gym.
M.Ed. Ex Phys
10-09-2011, 05:58 PM
10-09-2011, 06:03 PM
M.Ed. Ex Phys
10-09-2011, 06:37 PM
Just relax bro. Sleep late, eat well, go out... It's a week bro. I don't know how old you are but many of us have had many times when we miss a week or more for family, for friends, due to travel, etc... You will be fine and feel great when you go back.Originally Posted by 0071982WC
Working out does not define you, its a hobby. Enjoy it but keep it in perspective.
When you leave this world, will it be a better place because you were here?
10-09-2011, 06:40 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By tubbednova in forum Training ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 05-08-2011, 01:44 PM
- By Trapstar in forum Workout LogsReplies: 13Last Post: 05-30-2010, 12:07 PM
- By StatueFalls in forum Training ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 03-20-2009, 10:12 AM
- By jfear in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 12Last Post: 12-28-2008, 11:16 PM
- By Spartanlb11 in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 11-06-2006, 03:08 PM