Time off from training.

1. Time off from training.

Never taken a week off...... Gonna try to starting tomorrow. What shall I do to keep from going crazy?

2. The best way to spend time off from the gym is by going on a trip/vacation. I've spent time off on trips to 49ers road games, Puerto Vallarta, Monterey Bay, wine country in Nor Cal. Just make sure you get out of your house.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Warrior
    The best way to spend time off from the gym is by going on a trip/vacation. I've spent time off on trips to 49ers road games, Puerto Vallarta, Monterey Bay, wine country in Nor Cal. Just make sure you get out of your house.
    In a perfect world I would agree! No vacation left this year for me.

4. Just do a deload. Barring injury, there is not a real reason to take a week off from the gym.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

5. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja
    Just do a deload. Barring injury, there is not a real reason to take a week off from the gym.
    What exactly do you mean by deload?
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by 0071982WC
    Never taken a week off...... Gonna try to starting tomorrow. What shall I do to keep from going crazy?
    Just relax bro. Sleep late, eat well, go out... It's a week bro. I don't know how old you are but many of us have had many times when we miss a week or more for family, for friends, due to travel, etc... You will be fine and feel great when you go back.
    Working out does not define you, its a hobby. Enjoy it but keep it in perspective.
    Peace.
    When you leave this world, will it be a better place because you were here?

7. Quote Originally Posted by dunhill225

Just relax bro. Sleep late, eat well, go out... It's a week bro. I don't know how old you are but many of us have had many times when we miss a week or more for family, for friends, due to travel, etc... You will be fine and feel great when you go back.
    Working out does not define you, its a hobby. Enjoy it but keep it in perspective.
    Peace.
    Well said, thanks for the positive feedback bro!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Lifting and training same time of day
    By tubbednova in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-08-2011, 01:44 PM
  2. DC training--take 1....time to get big
    By Trapstar in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-30-2010, 12:07 PM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-20-2009, 10:12 AM