Time off from training.

  1. Time off from training.


    Never taken a week off...... Gonna try to starting tomorrow. What shall I do to keep from going crazy?


  2. The best way to spend time off from the gym is by going on a trip/vacation. I've spent time off on trips to 49ers road games, Puerto Vallarta, Monterey Bay, wine country in Nor Cal. Just make sure you get out of your house.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Warrior
    The best way to spend time off from the gym is by going on a trip/vacation. I've spent time off on trips to 49ers road games, Puerto Vallarta, Monterey Bay, wine country in Nor Cal. Just make sure you get out of your house.
    In a perfect world I would agree! No vacation left this year for me.
    •   
       


  4. Just do a deload. Barring injury, there is not a real reason to take a week off from the gym.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  5. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja
    Just do a deload. Barring injury, there is not a real reason to take a week off from the gym.
    What exactly do you mean by deload?

  6. Quote Originally Posted by 0071982WC
    Never taken a week off...... Gonna try to starting tomorrow. What shall I do to keep from going crazy?
    Just relax bro. Sleep late, eat well, go out... It's a week bro. I don't know how old you are but many of us have had many times when we miss a week or more for family, for friends, due to travel, etc... You will be fine and feel great when you go back.
    Working out does not define you, its a hobby. Enjoy it but keep it in perspective.
    Peace.
    When you leave this world, will it be a better place because you were here?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by dunhill225

    Just relax bro. Sleep late, eat well, go out... It's a week bro. I don't know how old you are but many of us have had many times when we miss a week or more for family, for friends, due to travel, etc... You will be fine and feel great when you go back.
    Working out does not define you, its a hobby. Enjoy it but keep it in perspective.
    Peace.
    Well said, thanks for the positive feedback bro!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Lifting and training same time of day
    By tubbednova in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-08-2011, 12:44 PM
  2. DC training--take 1....time to get big
    By Trapstar in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-30-2010, 11:07 AM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-20-2009, 09:12 AM
  4. How much time weight training?
    By jfear in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-28-2008, 10:16 PM
  5. about time to begin training
    By Spartanlb11 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-06-2006, 02:08 PM
Log in
Log in