Training coming off cycle

1. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.09%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Training coming off cycle

6 weeks of 1T and Tren. Been doing 5 days a week, Back, arms, chest, shoulders, legs. Using high volume 12-15 sets and low reps 4-6. Went from 224 to 245 in 6 weeks. I am thinking of just lowering sets and cutting out a day to 4 days per week and then going with low reps still, any thoughts?

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.26%

Go low volume.
    Here is my suggestion and the basics of what I have done post cycle. Remember you are no longer super man so you can't train like you are.

In basic compound exs find out what your max is for 12-15 reps. Split your body in three ... Like Monday back and bis, wed chest and tris Friday legs and delts.

Perform 3-5 sets to failure with the wt you were using for 12-15 while on. So that for a month or two. Do what you can to maintain your wt... Even if you gain maybe 5 lbs of fat.

After a month of two you will probably be getting 6-8 reps with what you were handling for 12-15 while on and you will have kept almost all your size.

When you 'feel' normal and ready to go after a month or two you can resume a normal routine.
    When you leave this world, will it be a better place because you were here?
  3. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.09%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by dunhill225 View Post
    Go low volume.
    Here is my suggestion and the basics of what I have done post cycle. Remember you are no longer super man so you can't train like you are.

In basic compound exs find out what your max is for 12-15 reps. Split your body in three ... Like Monday back and bis, wed chest and tris Friday legs and delts.

Perform 3-5 sets to failure with the wt you were using for 12-15 while on. So that for a month or two. Do what you can to maintain your wt... Even if you gain maybe 5 lbs of fat.

After a month of two you will probably be getting 6-8 reps with what you were handling for 12-15 while on and you will have kept almost all your size.

When you 'feel' normal and ready to go after a month or two you can resume a normal routine.

Thanks good advice
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.09%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Saying me sometime, do you have a chart that does rep converstions. For instance I was DL 405x6 what would my 12-15 rep be?

Similar Forum Threads

1. 4 Day GTP training log coming up
    By revodrew in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 10-26-2006, 09:52 PM
  2. up and coming cycle..
    By gbody in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-08-2006, 12:44 AM
  3. Training coming off a PS, PH, cycle
    By chainsaw in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-15-2004, 07:50 PM
  4. My 1st M1T cycle is coming to an end....
    By Boss_K in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-23-2004, 06:56 PM