- 10-03-2011, 06:56 PM
I do chest tri mon, tues back bi ,cardio , thurs shoulders,fri legs. Sat sun optional. Does anyone else go in and through excerises for there workouts together for there day . I do and have since I started lifting. Would it be more beneficial to follow a workout plan? Thanks for help.
- 10-05-2011, 11:16 AM
Not sure what the question is. Do I have a "set" routine for each body part? IS that the question? If it is then not really. Most body parts get 3-5 exs 1 HIT set per ex. 1 ex pee body part does not change but the other exs I just do what ever I want to or feel that day... Sometimes its just what's available that day.When you leave this world, will it be a better place because you were here?
- 10-05-2011, 07:28 PM
I mean like I have a set schedule . But my workouts consist of just winging it . Would I benefit better and see better results . If I found a workout plan to follow.
Similar Forum Threads
- By GKRDesoxyn in forum SupplementsReplies: 20Last Post: 11-21-2011, 01:11 AM
- By GKRDesoxyn in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 03-01-2011, 11:37 PM
- By dputiger13 in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 11-19-2009, 02:10 PM
- By pinchharmonic in forum BulkingReplies: 2Last Post: 11-22-2008, 07:45 PM
- By hardestgainer in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 06-24-2007, 05:01 PM