Few questions to those that have trained/ is training under Bobo

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Plan on doing Bobo's bulking plan when things smooth out at work...but the level of service Bobo provides is unbeatable.


  2. I don't have bulking plans

    A lot of my clients that use the LBM building plan dont post often but I can tell you that all are gaining at a slow and steady rate. I had one guy gain LBM, lose bf% during PCT. The majority actually lose bf% at first while increasing strenght. Postive LBM gains start to occur around week 1-2. Most of my clienst follow the same pattern and tehy can tell that themselves. I usually have a very good idea of what is going to happen before it happens.

    Both plans have the almost the same food items (much more leeway though) but just categorized and prioritized in differnt fashions.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
    •   
       


  3. "gain LBM, lose bf%..." sounds like my kind of plan! So I guess it's safe to assume no Krispy Kremes and gallons of Mayfield icecream

  4. Nope sorry.


    And no cheat meals
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

  5. Bobo, do you accept paypal as payment?

    I have been thinking about running a ph cycle but ive realised that my diet is well, sh1t!
    So i think i would be better spending my cash to get my diet etc sorted first before wasting money on supps.

  6. Yes I can, no problem.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by StephenC
    Bobo, do you accept paypal as payment?

    I have been thinking about running a ph cycle but ive realised that my diet is well, sh1t!
    So i think i would be better spending my cash to get my diet etc sorted first before wasting money on supps.
    ...very smart move!

    So many fail to realize how big of a role diet plays in achieving our fitness goals.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by StephenC
    Bobo, do you accept paypal as payment?

    I have been thinking about running a ph cycle but ive realised that my diet is well, sh1t!
    So i think i would be better spending my cash to get my diet etc sorted first before wasting money on supps.
    Even if you had a good diet going you would benefit from the changes he would implement. Diet is key and you will be handed the information that takes people years of researching to learn.

  9. trust me.. it is money well spent.. I am reaping the benefits now..

  10. You bastards need to stop saying such good things. I am so close to blowing 300$
    •   
       


  11. B obo, i'll put this here since it seems to be the QA thread. I want to lose BF but my cardio has to be limited as long running at this point I can't do. Broke my back when I was in thee army. I'm fine on all forms of weightlifting but long running it stiffens up a lot! It's from my weight as when I was less weight it was fine.

    Anyways to the Q, can you still get the same cutting results without the 30 min or longer running as part of the plan until at least I drop about 20 pounds? Wife just told me I can buy your services

  12. I have a questions as well.... do you give out supplement (PH's, PS's, pre and post WO supp's and the like) advice as well as nutrition/training advice with the basic or deluxe programs?

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk
    B obo, i'll put this here since it seems to be the QA thread. I want to lose BF but my cardio has to be limited as long running at this point I can't do. Broke my back when I was in thee army. I'm fine on all forms of weightlifting but long running it stiffens up a lot! It's from my weight as when I was less weight it was fine.

    Anyways to the Q, can you still get the same cutting results without the 30 min or longer running as part of the plan until at least I drop about 20 pounds? Wife just told me I can buy your services
    You don't do any running on my program. You do cardio but its usually designed to be light on your joints.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by TheUsual
    I have a questions as well.... do you give out supplement (PH's, PS's, pre and post WO supp's and the like) advice as well as nutrition/training advice with the basic or deluxe programs?
    I give recomendations when you start and can always give you advice during training.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

  15. Sweet, thanks Bobo!

  16. Bobo covers all the bases

  17. This is probably my last question: Is it possible to get a discount on the deluxe bulking plan if you buy it at the same time as the deluxe cutting plan? I really want to do both but damn if I can get $550 anytime soon

  18. I think we can do something. Man, now I REALLY have my work cut out for me...LOL
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Bobo
    I think we can do something. Man, now I REALLY have my work cut out for me...LOL
    Don't worry that's not me in the avatar... then you would really be screwed Try getting that guys waist below 32"
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Question about TransFORM, to those who have purchased
    By RickyBlobby in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-07-2014, 04:09 PM
  2. T3...Question for those that have USED this.
    By reptone in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 07-29-2010, 06:45 PM
  3. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-05-2010, 09:11 PM
  4. Question for those that have used DBOL or Anadrol
    By GeorgeHavener in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-29-2007, 10:09 PM
  5. TO THOSE WHO HAVE CONTACTED ME ABOUT TRAINING
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-04-2005, 02:01 AM
Log in
Log in