- 09-22-2011, 10:00 PM
- 09-25-2011, 07:48 PM
09-25-2011, 11:22 PM
You would straight set the last 2. Sumo deadlifts are generally not a recommended ham exercise as your gluts are so involved in leveraging the weight. As lame as it sounds, you might be better off doing some variation of a curl.
09-25-2011, 11:28 PM
If you read his articles and theory behind his work out, it will explain that the bigger more intense exercises, such as squat and dead lift, he does not recommend doing a rest pause set due to the intensity being more likely to do harm.
09-25-2011, 11:29 PM
09-25-2011, 11:30 PM
09-25-2011, 11:37 PM
The last I tried sumo press I felt more pressure and strain in my hip flexors and upper thigh instead of hams... doing it wrong maybe?
09-25-2011, 11:48 PM
09-25-2011, 11:49 PM
09-26-2011, 12:20 AM
09-26-2011, 12:22 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Sporto in forum Bodybuilding Contest PreperationReplies: 18Last Post: 06-16-2008, 07:22 PM
- By MEH89 in forum Training ForumReplies: 9Last Post: 03-29-2008, 04:54 PM
- By tegman in forum Weight LossReplies: 9Last Post: 04-27-2006, 12:00 AM
- By ShadowOne in forum Training ForumReplies: 9Last Post: 08-17-2005, 08:55 PM
- By Matthew D in forum General ChatReplies: 7Last Post: 10-31-2002, 08:21 AM