YMCA

fidoslim

Awards
wife got family membership so I will be working out there as well as at home.Anybody here work out there and is familar with rules aknow you cannot take gym bags in weight room what bs. have to carry belt knee raps ect. know any other negative things or positives about the YMAC.

JajaNe20

JajaNe20

Awards
  • Established
wife got family membership so I will be working out there as well as at home.Anybody here work out there and is familar with rules aknow you cannot take gym bags in weight room what bs. have to carry belt knee raps ect. know any other negative things or positives about the YMAC.
Never heard of the YMAC? What is that? LOL, but on a serious note I think you hit everything on the head except for no chalk, tobacco, shirts stay on and no dropping weights or grunting

fidoslim

Awards
sorry about that i meant ymca we get discount in our 9yr old after scool care and summer camp if you're a member there.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Use what you can to it's full advantage. Even if it's trash bags full of books. :D

tubbednova

Awards
  • Established
I guess everyone is different mine has a spot to put bags/ect in the w/o area.I only use mine during a deload week.
But for rest of my training has been with the pool,indoor track(rainy/cold days)This is in PA too.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
goat23 Anabolics 8