2 ON 1 OFF Bulking plan.

  1. New Member
    Bigred13's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    9
    Rep Power
    51
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    88.67%

    Question 2 ON 1 OFF Bulking plan.


    Due to my work schedule I need a workout plan that is 2 days on 1 day off. On my days off i include 30 min of cardio. I am 6'2 215 currently, trying to bulk (add another 15 pnds) By the end of winter. Any help on a good plan would be much appreciated. My plan right now is

    Day 1: Chest
    Day 2: Back
    Day 3: off
    Day 4: Shoulders
    Day 5: Arms
    Day 6: off
    Day 7: Legs
    repeat

  2. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    7,439
    Rep Power
    6547517
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    83.63%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigred13
    Due to my work schedule I need a workout plan that is 2 days on 1 day off. On my days off i include 30 min of cardio. I am 6'2 215 currently, trying to bulk (add another 15 pnds) By the end of winter. Any help on a good plan would be much appreciated. My plan right now is

    Day 1: Chest
    Day 2: Back
    Day 3: off
    Day 4: Shoulders
    Day 5: Arms
    Day 6: off
    Day 7: Legs
    repeat
    I think you could probably knock out 2 of those days by splitting shoulders and arms into chest and back days. That would allow u to hit the groups more frequently. IMO shoulders and arms really dont need a full day dedicated to them but thats just me. Also, 15lbs in 6 months is going to be a stretch most gain that in a year naturally. Are you going to be taking anything?

    What do you do for work?
    Anabolic[Minds.com Site Rep
    Olympus Labs DemiGod
    accounts@olympus-labs.com
  3. New Member
    Bigred13's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    9
    Rep Power
    51
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    88.67%

    Quote Originally Posted by Dvaldez5 View Post
    I think you could probably knock out 2 of those days by splitting shoulders and arms into chest and back days. That would allow u to hit the groups more frequently. IMO shoulders and arms really dont need a full day dedicated to them but thats just me. Also, 15lbs in 6 months is going to be a stretch most gain that in a year naturally. Are you going to be taking anything?

    What do you do for work?
    I am a firefighter, we have equipment here, but it is mostly geared twoards cardio, i.e elyptical treadmill, and a bike....we have some ancient weight machines but they SUCK! As far as taking anything, Just a pre-workout, whey protein, and eating like a horse. I have thought about using a PH, but I really need more education on the products. A good friend of mine has a supplement store and has been trying to get me to use on for a while.....so I may over the winter. So you are saying run, bi's and back together and pair shoulders with tri's? Thanks
    •   
       

  4. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    7,439
    Rep Power
    6547517
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    83.63%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    I'm a firefighter too bro be careful with phs and the drug test. You can pop hot pretty quick. It doesn't matter if its otc.

    Are you on a modified kelly? As far as diet I know youre good there since most fds eat amazing!

    For bulking I would most definitely incorporate those exactly how you said. Just lift heavy as sh1t and you'll be solid bro. And as long as you set yourself up for a good recovery you can train more frequently. Listen to your body as well if youre up all night running calls I've found it to be counterproductive to force a training session.

    Good luck to you and this is just what I've learned with myself everyone is different. Try different things find what you respond to the best and go from there. I really do find it overkill to do arms and shoulders on their own day though.
    Anabolic[Minds.com Site Rep
    Olympus Labs DemiGod
    accounts@olympus-labs.com
  5. New Member
    Bigred13's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    9
    Rep Power
    51
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    88.67%

    Quote Originally Posted by Dvaldez5 View Post
    I'm a firefighter too bro be careful with phs and the drug test. You can pop hot pretty quick. It doesn't matter if its otc.Are you on a modified kelly? As far as diet I know youre good there since most fds eat amazing!For bulking I would most definitely incorporate those exactly how you said. Just lift heavy as sh1t and you'll be solid bro. And as long as you set yourself up for a good recovery you can train more frequently. Listen to your body as well if youre up all night running calls I've found it to be counterproductive to force a training session.Good luck to you and this is just what I've learned with myself everyone is different. Try different things find what you respond to the best and go from there. I really do find it overkill to do arms and shoulders on their own day though.
    I work a 24/48 scheule, yeah that is what worries me with the ph. What schedule do you work? I think I am going to try that new plan out. how do you train w/ your schedule?
  6. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    7,439
    Rep Power
    6547517
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    83.63%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Sorry I haven't gotten back to you in a while. I work 2 on 7 off 3 on 2 off repeat. I work out any day thats a workout day bro. Look up SBPR thats a 3 day a week plan that could work pretty well for you IMO.

    If you get a chance read Iron Addicts Way of Change. It's a super easy read and it's packed full of info.
    Anabolic[Minds.com Site Rep
    Olympus Labs DemiGod
    accounts@olympus-labs.com
  7. New Member
    Stri8ted25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    212
    Rep Power
    251
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    20.11%

    Day 1: Chest
    Day 2: Back
    Day 3: off
    Day 4: Shoulders
    Day 5: Arms
    Day 6: off
    Day 7: Legs
    repeat
    Looks solid. I followed something Similar by Kris Gethin on BBing.com http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/kris...er-week-1.html
  8. Senior Member
    ZiR RED's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    2,529
    Rep Power
    297851
    Level
    43
    Lv. Percent
    77.74%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I don't support the use PH supplements...but I don't think (could be wrong) they test for AAS on fire/law enforcements regular tests. I believe its just narcotics/marajuana, etc.

    Althought, Last I heard New Jersey (ironically of all states) was trying to implement PED testing for law enforcement.
  9. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    7,439
    Rep Power
    6547517
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    83.63%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by ZiR RED
    I don't support the use PH supplements...but I don't think (could be wrong) they test for AAS on fire/law enforcements regular tests. I believe its just narcotics/marajuana, etc.

    Althought, Last I heard New Jersey (ironically of all states) was trying to implement PED testing for law enforcement.
    Depends on what the Chief wants. They could test for anything and as hard as it is to get a fire job, it's really not worth it.
    Anabolic[Minds.com Site Rep
    Olympus Labs DemiGod
    accounts@olympus-labs.com
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. My next Bulking plan
    By Legacykid in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-14-2010, 12:26 AM
  2. Bulking Up Diet Plan help
    By BMaddz in forum Bulking
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-08-2010, 10:52 PM
  3. bulking plan
    By djsnipes in forum Bulking
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-29-2009, 01:16 AM
  4. I need a cleaner bulking plan
    By uncleezno in forum Bulking
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-11-2007, 02:07 PM
  5. bulking plan
    By Panther06 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 02-11-2003, 03:54 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in