Biceps different size
- 09-01-2011, 10:09 PM
- 09-10-2011, 12:03 PM
Something other than incline db curls which doesent seem to help
- 09-10-2011, 12:29 PM
How supanated ur wrist is depends on which part of ur bicep gets worked out most.
09-15-2011, 11:52 AM
- 6'2" 185 lbs.
- Join Date
- May 2011
- Rep Power
most people's are uneven to some degree. If you new to working out they will get closer together over time. i was the same way, but they are still a little uneven
09-15-2011, 12:45 PM
Just make sure you do the same weight on both sides and concentrate on form. It'll even out eventually. I've lifted for years, but my left arm is still stronger than my right for whatever reason, but no noticeable size difference.
10-02-2011, 05:45 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By BaDgErFaN in forum Training ForumReplies: 8Last Post: 12-02-2010, 09:49 PM
- By njlprec in forum Training ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 04-15-2009, 07:52 PM
- By onimusha in forum Training ForumReplies: 10Last Post: 11-19-2008, 05:00 PM
- By jkaz182003 in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 5Last Post: 06-12-2005, 08:58 PM
- By Rock Lee in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 3Last Post: 06-20-2004, 04:00 PM