Bodyweight exercises Challenge! (Plus giving away 1 bottle of Division 1)

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    I see what your plan is
    If he can accomplish anything close then ima add more 45's haha


  2. Quote Originally Posted by WhatsaRoid? View Post
    If he can accomplish anything close then ima add more 45's haha
    Ya I wanna see some vids between you 2!


    LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!!!! GET READY FOR A DIP OFF!!!!
    Core Nutritionals Representative
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Ya I wanna see some vids between you 2!LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!!!! GET READY FOR A DIP OFF!!!!
    If my gym is open Monday im down to make one then.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja
    No kipping on the pullups. Damn Crossfit'ers are like a virus of stupidity.
    No ****! I saw a guy doing this at the the gym the other day and challenged him to do just 15 with good form... He couldn't do it and then felt the need to tell me how crossfit makes him soooooo much stronger than traditional weight training. There are now more crossfit decals on cars than there are mexican last names across the rear windshield
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position

  5. Quote Originally Posted by WhatsaRoid? View Post
    Im planning on doing 100 dips with two or three 45 plats strapped on me. If you can beat my time then you deserve the Lit-Up or two.
    hmmm, how much do you weigh? (trying to make it fair )
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by AndrewNico View Post
    hmmm, how much do you weigh? (trying to make it fair )
    To round it up im 210 but I was dieting now im going to start bulking up to 250 before another cut. If you way more then me I'll add an extra weight to make up for difference.

  7. Pull Up Challenge Time 100 pull ups- 27:49 (strict form) OK a lot harder then I expected lol, I'm not really happy with my time but I'm motivated to get better next time!
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  8. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Pull Up Challenge Time 100 pull ups- 27:49 (strict form) OK a lot harder then I expected lol, I'm not really happy with my time but I'm motivated to get better next time!
    Hell yea, ima do mine tomorrow. To get more people in here the person that beats me gets a stack of their choice from appnut.com. Must post video to prove it BTW. Anyway I set some PR's tonight at 0300 I'm pumped.

  9. Good in house comp...should have a sit up comp... Most in 2 minutes. That's hard...core gets to dead
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  10. Quote Originally Posted by WhatsaRoid? View Post
    Hell yea, ima do mine tomorrow. To get more people in here the person that beats me gets a stack of their choice from appnut.com. Must post video to prove it BTW. Anyway I set some PR's tonight at 0300 I'm pumped.
    I'm waiting

    you doing weighted pullups or bw?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by AndrewNico View Post
    I'm waiting you doing weighted pullups or bw?
    Real men use weights. you really think you can beat me don't you?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by WhatsaRoid? View Post
    Real men use weights. you really think you can beat me don't you?
    bw = 164lbs, lol.

    wide grip, no straps, no stupid crossfit bs (for the pullups)? just checking

  13. 100 pullups in 17 min 40 sec.

    have video of the pullups, but I paused for my rests (so I guess you kind of have to take my word anyway, lol).

    I'll try to get it up later today.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by AndrewNico View Post
    100 pullups in 17 min 40 sec.

    have video of the pullups, but I paused for my rests (so I guess you kind of have to take my word anyway, lol).

    I'll try to get it up later today.

    Very nice time, I'm gonna try it again Monday.
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  15. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Very nice time, I'm gonna try it again Monday.

    first 50 were done in 5 minutes, lol


    got real tough real quick after that

  16. Quote Originally Posted by AndrewNico View Post
    first 50 were done in 5 minutes, lol


    got real tough real quick after that
    Nice, How many did you get on your first set? did you go straight to failure?
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  17. 20 on first set, wasnt failure but I was close.

    10 rep sets after that

  18. With a 45 plate on you? I did 20 my first set but that wasn't wide grip. If you post a full video with no pausing of you doing 100 BW+45 pounds and beating my time then I'll send you whatever you want by the end of the month sir. If you can do that faster then me you deserve it!Also I will attempt to do it with 50 pounds this weekend I want to increase 5 pounds a week if possible.
    Quote Originally Posted by AndrewNico View Post
    100 pullups in 17 min 40 sec.have video of the pullups, but I paused for my rests (so I guess you kind of have to take my word anyway, lol).I'll try to get it up later today.

  19. No, bw

    edit: were you doing underhand or overhand close grip? because underhand I can definitely kill with +45

  20. I'm trying the Chin up and Dip one together tonight, after a bunch of chest tho, so I'm guessing the dips will take me a bit lol.
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  21. i might try this before work tomorrow, probably pull ups and then finish off the workout with db rows, ill post up a time if i remember, no video though
    Always willing to learn :D

  22. Quote Originally Posted by BigRigg View Post
    i might try this before work tomorrow, probably pull ups and then finish off the workout with db rows, ill post up a time if i remember, no video though
    Sweet look forward to it!
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  23. Couldn't manage to go to the gym before work but I'll get it in tomorrow unless something comes up
    Always willing to learn :D

  24. 80 pull ups in sets of 10 in about 17 minutes. Couldn't get the hundo! I was furious! Next time I'm doing this at the beginning of back day!

    Dips are next
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Dvaldez5 View Post
    80 pull ups in sets of 10 in about 17 minutes. Couldn't get the hundo! I was furious! Next time I'm doing this at the beginning of back day!

    Dips are next
    Lol, why didn't you complete it? Did the gym close?

    EDIT: oh, were you trying to beat Andrew's time?
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-05-2010, 06:13 PM
  2. Replies: 165
    Last Post: 11-03-2009, 06:08 PM
  3. u ready for a real challenge? the gallon challenge
    By justing in forum General Chat
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 12-15-2008, 06:30 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-26-2008, 08:47 PM
  5. UFC HW division
    By MarcusG in forum MMA
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 02-11-2006, 07:56 PM
Log in
Log in