- 08-30-2011, 03:06 AM
- 08-30-2011, 03:09 AM
- 08-30-2011, 03:20 AM
08-30-2011, 03:23 AM
i wish they loved me as much as I love them....
Always get screwed up on the lowering portion, my technique in this lift has been my downfall for years... My shoulder flexibility issue too...
08-30-2011, 03:49 AM
08-30-2011, 03:52 AM
My upper body form breaks cause i'm thinking LEGS LEGS LEGS! hehehe, I just need to be more strict and have more core strength or i'll never lift heavy enough ... My bench press 1RM is MORE than my squats... Well I did blow my lower back on deads a little over a month ago so...
Bench max is 285, squats is 265... I hope...
08-30-2011, 08:32 AM
That my friend is good numbers. My poundage is nowhere near that. I started lifting again after being off for more than 10 years. I look to vetrans like yourself for advice.
08-30-2011, 08:42 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By gunzblazin1x in forum Training ForumReplies: 35Last Post: 04-12-2012, 06:44 PM
- By TexasLifter89 in forum Training ForumReplies: 65Last Post: 05-22-2011, 08:56 AM
- By islandmagic in forum Training ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 12-28-2009, 11:10 AM
- By jdev in forum Training ForumReplies: 11Last Post: 06-18-2008, 10:23 AM
- By nightshift in forum Training ForumReplies: 69Last Post: 05-09-2008, 12:38 AM