Workout log app suggestion

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Hey everyone,

First off let me say I'm one of those who absolutely HATE people at the gym with their phones out and about. I hate it. I have always had my phone in my pocket to listen to my lovely tunes and whatnot, but never pulled it out, in fact, I always muted any function so I don't even listen to phone calls interrupting my routine.

With that said, I have now found one app that absolutely makes me look like a complete doucher as I'm always pulling my phone out and playing around with it.

It's called JEFIT. I have it for Android, so can't comment if there is such a thing for Iphone as well, but I gotta say, it has helped me tremendously.

I always had a hard time remembering my workout, especially when I started DC training, so keeping the "constant improvement" was hard. I also hate to have to carry around a notebook to the gym as I know I will forget 9 times out of 10. Anyways, I've enjoyed this and I wanted to share.

It has features such as measurements in points in time, shows you a development graph, and to me, the most important part, you can keep an accurate log of all your exercises (and they have quite the variety) and series. Set new PR, how many reps did you go for, rest time, all the full spectrum, so I have found it to be great. Doing DC I just plug the weights and then the 3 sets repetitions and I either aim for upping the weight or upping at least by 2 repetitions altogether and I have enjoyed it so far.

There are other features like keeping an online log too, looking at progression graphs as far as strength goes and all this other crap but I gotta say I don't use any of that, I use it only to keep track of my sets and my measurements if I'm in a middle of a bulk or cut.

So there it is, my suggestion for anyone who feels like giving a shot. I'm sure there are plenty who won't like it and all, but for those who want to give it a shot.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
They sure have this app for iPhone, I'll be giving it a try, thanks for posting this!
Cheers,

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Hope you enjoy it! Can't go to the gym without it anymore.