Getting arms harder when not flexing
- 08-15-2011, 10:10 PM
- 08-23-2011, 07:46 AM
Lift heavy, this will make the muscles hard when not flexed.
But even the pros pump up backstage
Maybe walk around and flex when you need to "show off"?
Or check out White Blood?
- 08-23-2011, 07:52 AM
You droppin bombs breh?
Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
08-23-2011, 08:07 AM
08-23-2011, 10:31 AM
My goal as a natural bodybuilder is to improve constantly, and win my pro card, while making an increasing amount of people doubt that I'm natural ;)
08-23-2011, 10:39 AM
What is white blood!? White blood cells, leukyocytes? A new thing that makes your arms harder? LOLzz
08-23-2011, 11:19 AM
08-23-2011, 11:41 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By cardiobro in forum General ChatReplies: 5Last Post: 09-14-2011, 03:41 PM
- By Pleonastic in forum Training ForumReplies: 14Last Post: 02-25-2009, 03:02 PM
- By qozon in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 17Last Post: 06-23-2007, 11:08 AM
- By opmharley in forum AnabolicsReplies: 43Last Post: 05-28-2007, 11:10 AM
- By Irongame in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 8Last Post: 12-07-2003, 09:08 PM