chubby at the gym

dirtwarrior

dirtwarrior

Awards
When I work out and see all the beautiful women I get a very noticeable chubby .
What is the proper way to handle it.
Ignore it and keep working out
Wrap a towel around myself
Leave

ZiR RED

ZiR RED

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So, funny story from like 5 years ago.

First of all, I should mention I have terrible eye sight. I'm quite far sighted. In fact, faces beyond 10-15 feet away are fuzzy.

I should also mention, I tend to be an optimist. That is, if I see something out of my eye sight and it has long hair and tight clothes, I tend to believe that she's hot. The problem becomes when they come into sight and I realize I was dead wrong...or worse, I was checkin out a dude.

Any how, onto the story.

It was a deload week, sometime in october, and a very rainy day. I went to the gym to ride the recumbent bike and read a Steven King novel for some active recovery. So I threw on a pair of warm up pants and a sweat shirt and headed to the gym. About 3/4 of the way there I realized I forgot to put on underwear. "No worries" I thought to myself, "my boys are in no risk of dumbbells falling on them today."

As I'm on the bike, I see (from a distance) a cute girl wearing a sports bra and biker shorts walking up to the cardio station. So I look up from my bike and smile. However, as she came into view I realized I made a HUGE mistake. It was a cougar...and not a good looking cougar either...but a cougar that should have been made into a living room floor rug 8 years ago. I made the prime mistake of making eye contact with the old hunting cat.

But I made an even bigger mistake. I tried to divert my eyes. I let them slip down in a poor attempt to be smooth. And what did I see? The most massive camel toe known to man kind. This thing was like 2 bananas laid side to side sticking out from her shorts. It was like someone took a massive pretzel, made some nasty tangle out of it and put it in her panties.

But it got worse - like looking at the medusa, I couldn't look away. It was like an additional appendage - but I think it was more than that. I think it was a living being, like Kuato in total recall. And then...it talked to me:

"Open your mind red, open your mind, opppennnn yourrr minddddd"

In what seemed like an eternity in hell, she finally passed by me and got on the elyptical directly behind my bike.

Eventually, I put the incident out of my mind and continued reading. I'm now getting into my novel while riding the bike. In the meantime, and though I did not notice, each rotation was flopping my dolphin against the smooth lining of the pants and directing blood flow to the devious fish. To make matters worse, a sex scene was in the book. Thus, the mental imagery and physical stimulation raised my flag to full staff. To add insult to injury, I had no underwear on to hold it down and my 30 minutes were up, and I was hungry.

What to do? What to do?

The cougar who no doubt suffered through several litters of birth was behind me eying my flesh ravenously. I could feel her eyes burning through the seat of the bike staring at my ass. Luckily, i had my sweat shirt with me. I held my sweat shirt such that it covered my crotch and proceeded to get off the bike. However, as I was swinging my leg over the seat the unthinkable happened; The shirt caught and was torn out of my hand! And there I am, standing at a side profile with a zuccini sticking out of my pants. And to my disbelief, she thought it was for her and smiled a gigantic smile at me. I ran.

But it gets worse. I now had a not-so-secret admirer at the gym. She seemed to find a way to show up everytime I was there. And she followed me around like a puppy dog. And every time I looked up, she bent over, and her camel toe popped out of her shorts and said
"Start the reactor, start the reactor"

Nooo! I will not start the reactor for you!

Br

owlicks

owlicks

Awards
When I work out and see all the beautiful women I get a very noticeable chubby .
Leave
Concentrate on your lifting. Tunnel vision. For reals, it actually bugs me when guys are gawking at women in the gym. Obviously I notice hot women at my gym too, but the last thing I want is for women to be more discouraged from lifting by 54 year old dudes with raging boners staring at them...

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
I'd just let it ride. I wear spandex underneath my shorts so I can just tuck it along my leg if i had to.

How bout you grab something heavy, it'll surely distract you from everything else going on. And the blood flow would have to be diverted from the chub

Mrbobcat

Awards
Never think I've had that problem at the gym. Don't get me wrong, I will look if I see an attractive lady walk by, but I'm usually too focused on the workout at hand.

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
Pull your dick up, like facing straight up with your boxers holding it up, so when your working out it wont be sticking straight out.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards

Leave
Do both of these it'd be hilarious haha, and make orgasmic groans while you lift. LOL

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If anyone asks, just complain that it's the pleats.

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
Leave
If anybody ask's you about it, just be like, "i'm naturally that big bish, leave me alone, say somethin' again, imma' report you bish, sexul harrasement bish"

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Completely ignoring it could be very fun, as well.

"What erection?" (looking down) "I seriously have no idea what you're talking about."

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
Completely ignoring it could be very fun, as well.

"What erection?" (looking down) "I seriously have no idea what you're talking about."
Yah, what erection bish? That's how big i am naturally, thanks and all but your not my type hoe. lol

dirtwarrior

dirtwarrior

Awards
Concentrate on your lifting. Tunnel vision. For reals, it actually bugs me when guys are gawking at women in the gym. Obviously I notice hot women at my gym too, but the last thing I want is for women to be more discouraged from lifting by 54 year old dudes with raging boners staring at them...
I don't oogle them but they seem attracted to me

Never think I've had that problem at the gym. Don't get me wrong, I will look if I see an attractive lady walk by, but I'm usually too focused on the workout at hand.
I might get a jock strap to hole it back

Yah, what erection bish? That's how big i am naturally, thanks and all but your not my type hoe. lol
LOL

dirtwarrior

dirtwarrior

Awards

First of all, I should mention I have terrible eye sight. I'm quite far sighted. In fact, faces beyond 10-15 feet away are fuzzy.

I should also mention, I tend to be an optimist. That is, if I see something out of my eye sight and it has long hair and tight clothes, I tend to believe that she's hot. The problem becomes when they come into sight and I realize I was dead wrong...or worse, I was checkin out a dude.

Any how, onto the story.

It was a deload week, sometime in october, and a very rainy day. I went to the gym to ride the recumbent bike and read a Steven King novel for some active recovery. So I threw on a pair of warm up pants and a sweat shirt and headed to the gym. About 3/4 of the way there I realized I forgot to put on underwear. "No worries" I thought to myself, "my boys are in no risk of dumbbells falling on them today."

As I'm on the bike, I see (from a distance) a cute girl wearing a sports bra and biker shorts walking up to the cardio station. So I look up from my bike and smile. However, as she came into view I realized I made a HUGE mistake. It was a cougar...and not a good looking cougar either...but a cougar that should have been made into a living room floor rug 8 years ago. I made the prime mistake of making eye contact with the old hunting cat.

But I made an even bigger mistake. I tried to divert my eyes. I let them slip down in a poor attempt to be smooth. And what did I see? The most massive camel toe known to man kind. This thing was like 2 bananas laid side to side sticking out from her shorts. It was like someone took a massive pretzel, made some nasty tangle out of it and put it in her panties.

But it got worse - like looking at the medusa, I couldn't look away. It was like an additional appendage - but I think it was more than that. I think it was a living being, like Kuato in total recall. And then...it talked to me:

In what seemed like an eternity in hell, she finally passed by me and got on the elyptical directly behind my bike.

Eventually, I put the incident out of my mind and continued reading. I'm now getting into my novel while riding the bike. In the meantime, and though I did not notice, each rotation was flopping my dolphin against the smooth lining of the pants and directing blood flow to the devious fish. To make matters worse, a sex scene was in the book. Thus, the mental imagery and physical stimulation raised my flag to full staff. To add insult to injury, I had no underwear on to hold it down and my 30 minutes were up, and I was hungry.

What to do? What to do?

The cougar who no doubt suffered through several litters of birth was behind me eying my flesh ravenously. I could feel her eyes burning through the seat of the bike staring at my ass. Luckily, i had my sweat shirt with me. I held my sweat shirt such that it covered my crotch and proceeded to get off the bike. However, as I was swinging my leg over the seat the unthinkable happened; The shirt caught and was torn out of my hand! And there I am, standing at a side profile with a zuccini sticking out of my pants. And to my disbelief, she thought it was for her and smiled a gigantic smile at me. I ran.

But it gets worse. I now had a not-so-secret admirer at the gym. She seemed to find a way to show up everytime I was there. And she followed me around like a puppy dog. And every time I looked up, she bent over, and her camel toe popped out of her shorts and said

Br
Now that my friend is funny

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
If you got a hog flaunt that **** and don't think twice let em look god gave it to you, now if your not so gifted in said region id tripple up on underwear.

What about squezzing one out in the bathroom everytime you get one, i mean its unhealthy not too.

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
I kid i kid, on a serious note ive never had this happen to me in the gym most of the time im too focused usually i take a look every now and then but i feel like if you just ignore them don't even look at them or acknowledge them is your best bet. Plus chicks dig that bad ass thats too good for them (never worked for me but that might be cause i don't look like a badass)

etoks13

Awards

Any how, onto the story.

What to do? What to do?

Br
Oh bro that is such a great story hahhaha

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Any how, onto the story.

What to do? What to do?

Br
Wow, big props for (pardon the inappropriate term given the topic) having the balls for telling that story in a public forum. Reps coming.

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
I have never in 18 years had this happen. Funny incident though. Id probably just wear double underwear if it was persistent.

jess71313

Awards
Hmmm i think i learned how to handle this in middle school..... The "hogs leg tucked behind the waistband" always works.... lol

Chrisco915

Awards
Okay....now how about a different take on this....what if your BBing girlfriend tried to give you a chubby while working out? Sexy poses....bending over straight legged......whispering that nastiest porn situations in your ear.......just plain grabbing and jerking it? Is it just time to pants her, get'er done and deal with the police and gym expulsion later?

owlicks

owlicks

Awards
Okay....now how about a different take on this....what if your BBing girlfriend tried to give you a chubby while working out? Sexy poses....bending over straight legged......whispering that nastiest porn situations in your ear.......just plain grabbing and jerking it? Is it just time to pants her, get'er done and deal with the police and gym expulsion later?
I would say just pants her and run away laughing.