Is there any hope for my fat ass (literally)?

No1worksHARDER

Awards
I hold A LOT of fat in my ass and thighs.. When I say a lot, I mean to the point where it is noticable (have the nickname "ghetto booty" at work). Sometimes I feel like I have similiar to a woman's lower build (big hips, big thighs, big ass). Everytime I've dieted I've lost weight in every area except the parts that I really want to. I read your post about those tough fat spots, and was wondering if there is any hope for me to lose fat where I need to lose it. I'm not asking for spot-reduction, I just don't see myself ever being ripped b/c of all this junk in the trunk...

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes there is hope and your name sounds oddly familiar....hmmm?

Ivan Drago

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
If you're looking for someone to help you lose what you're trying to, you've found him.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Bro, nothing is impossible unless you give yourself limits. This is also a helluva a place to come for help.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hold A LOT of fat in my ass and thighs.. When I say a lot, I mean to the point where it is noticable (have the nickname "ghetto booty" at work). Sometimes I feel like I have similiar to a woman's lower build (big hips, big thighs, big ass). Everytime I've dieted I've lost weight in every area except the parts that I really want to. I read your post about those tough fat spots, and was wondering if there is any hope for me to lose fat where I need to lose it. I'm not asking for spot-reduction, I just don't see myself ever being ripped b/c of all this junk in the trunk...
Just to reiterate there is hope. I often get this type of attitude with women for the same exact reason. If you accumulate fat in a certian area it will most likley be the LAST spot you lose. What does that mean? Well for you to lose in that area you HAVE to be able to get over that all to familiar plateau of getting into the single digits bf%. Its often just diet adjustements. For example my current gf always had problem in the back of her thighs, butt, and hips. This was the typical female trouble spots and she tried everything she could (often undereating and overtraining) and she didn't get anywhere. After I adjusted her diet and traning she is now a fitness competitor. Once you get over those plateaus and know how your body reacts you can gain weight and drop fat whenever you like.

When you're ready, you let me know or take a drive over to the west coast ;)

Scottyo

Awards
  • Established
Bobo the great humanitarian. Turning his girlfriend with a few little "trouble spots" into a fitness model :thumbsup:

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
LMAO!