- 07-14-2011, 01:13 PM
- 07-14-2011, 02:12 PM
Biceps: close grip BB curl, Incline DB curl, preachers
Triceps: Reverse grip bench, weighted dips, overhead DB extensionshut up and squat!!!
07-14-2011, 02:28 PM
Do a few sets of waterfall EZ-bar curls/skull crushers after a quick warm-up.
Waterfall curl layout:
Start with 20-25 pounds on each side, do ten reps with perfect form, take five pounds off each side, immediately continue to rep ten more out...continue until you're down to the bar.
Waterfall skull crusher:
Same thing, only maybe start with a heavier weight.
That will put hair on your chest! Also give you one heck of a pump.
07-14-2011, 02:54 PM
07-14-2011, 04:10 PM
ya u can do alot of super sets to get a quick workout and still be effective
Performance Labs Product Specialist
Similar Forum Threads
- By silverSurfer in forum Weight LossReplies: 9Last Post: 06-24-2008, 07:40 AM
- By BuddyBuilder in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 05-27-2008, 04:06 PM
- By jayisreal in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 02-21-2008, 12:39 AM
- By russy_russ in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 3Last Post: 01-08-2008, 03:59 PM
- By sugashane in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 04-26-2004, 03:13 PM