Possible to get a 6 pack in 3.5 weeks?

1. Possible to get a 6 pack in 3.5 weeks?

Would it be possible for me to get my six pack in about 3.5 weeks with MINIMAL cardio? I'm at about 12% bodyfat and i feel my top 4 abs but can not see more than the top 2. What should I be doing to help get rid of the last little bit of fat and get the bottom 4 to come out?

All posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Need2slin... NOM NOM NOM :yup:

3. I dont know - I have 9 weeks to achieve the same goal and am probably 15% bf.
    Log of EPIC by FRL - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202576-should-epic-frl.html

4. Psmf!!!!

5. Even with all the AAS in the world and a clean diet i DOUBT youll get a clean 6 pack in 3 and a half weeks without cardio... otherwise everyone would be walking around with them!

Edit - Not saying you said you were going to use AAS im just trying to remark how hard it would be with them, let alone with out!

6. Its possible by a stretch, but with minimal cardio, there might be a 1% chance, and even that might be to high. You want the results, do the cardio with a calorie defect.

7. Out of curiosity why minimal cardio? If I wanted great results I would definitely add in the cardio. I'd use complexes, sprints, and a fasted walk plus an after dinner walk (obviously not all on the same day, but I would do the walking every day if possible).

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-23-2012, 04:42 PM
  2. [10weeks]500mg T-Cyp;3 weeks beast 4 weeks epi; PES ERASE; hcg throughout
    By OnTheRoadTo in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-18-2011, 03:24 AM
  3. pSarm/Formadrol Twin Pack (Twin Pack)
    By CorpKiller in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 12-07-2008, 11:46 PM
  4. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-09-2008, 02:04 PM
  5. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-08-2005, 02:20 AM