Weekly Routine

Petermgg

Awards
Hey, im new to these forums and I am doing research because I am starting my first cycle. I am taking test cypionate 300. I was wondering if I could hit the same muscle groups more than once a week while I am on cycle. My current split is

monday
Chest-tris
tuesday
back-bis
weds
legs
thurs
shoulders-traps
fri
cardio abs forearms
sat sunday- touch up cardio/rest

however I would like to start going to the gym 6 days a week and possibly doing something like this

monday
chest tris
tuesday
back bis
weds
legs
thurs
shoulders traps
friday
chest tris
sat
back bis
sunday-rest

and possibly flux between adding shoulders and traps additionally instead of one of chest or back depending on how my body responds.

My cycle since I am starting is .5cc 2x a week until the first bottle is out, then i was going to go to .75cc 2x for 2 weeks, 1cc 2x for 2 weeks, and then come back down.
i have HCG for post as well as clomid.

any suggestions tips etc. would be appreciated.

oh yeah and ive been weight lifting for about 3 years with a few breaks intermittently for injury. i run about 18 percent bodyfat.

notanymore

Awards
  • Established
2nd one looks close to what I've been trying to get arranged for my workout except throwing shoulders in with legs. Trying to hit each body part twice every 5 days after reading it as a recommendation by zir red in another thread. Subbed to see what responses come about.