- 06-16-2011, 03:10 PM
Hey, im new to these forums and I am doing research because I am starting my first cycle. I am taking test cypionate 300. I was wondering if I could hit the same muscle groups more than once a week while I am on cycle. My current split is
cardio abs forearms
sat sunday- touch up cardio/rest
however I would like to start going to the gym 6 days a week and possibly doing something like this
and possibly flux between adding shoulders and traps additionally instead of one of chest or back depending on how my body responds.
My cycle since I am starting is .5cc 2x a week until the first bottle is out, then i was going to go to .75cc 2x for 2 weeks, 1cc 2x for 2 weeks, and then come back down.
i have HCG for post as well as clomid.
any suggestions tips etc. would be appreciated.
oh yeah and ive been weight lifting for about 3 years with a few breaks intermittently for injury. i run about 18 percent bodyfat.
- 06-16-2011, 09:55 PM
2nd one looks close to what I've been trying to get arranged for my workout except throwing shoulders in with legs. Trying to hit each body part twice every 5 days after reading it as a recommendation by zir red in another thread. Subbed to see what responses come about.
Similar Forum Threads
- By TylerDurden7 in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 7Last Post: 03-31-2011, 01:40 PM
- By salto571 in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 104Last Post: 07-20-2009, 09:18 AM
- By salto571 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 03-23-2009, 10:54 AM
- By Atheloop in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 03-22-2008, 09:51 AM
- By custom in forum General ChatReplies: 34Last Post: 02-20-2004, 03:46 PM