Routine that hits muscles 2x a week

  1. Routine that hits muscles 2x a week


    per title.

    Currently doing a 5 day split and want to change it up to a routine that hits each muscle 2x a week. I dont want to reinvent the wheel so if someone could link me to such a routine I would appreciate it. (i dont want to do SS)
    Log of EPIC by FRL - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202576-should-epic-frl.html


  2. Doggcrapp? Pretty good IMO.
    Androhard + Andromass Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/182038-so-i-decided.html

  3. Quote Originally Posted by StangBanger View Post
    per title.

    Currently doing a 5 day split and want to change it up to a routine that hits each muscle 2x a week. I dont want to reinvent the wheel so if someone could link me to such a routine I would appreciate it. (i dont want to do SS)
    I know you don't want to create your own, but individualizing your training programme for YOUR goals and needs will get you far better results, IMO!

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    I know you don't want to create your own, but individualizing your training programme for YOUR goals and needs will get you far better results, IMO!

    ~Rosie~
    i agree with this,

    i workout 6 days a week (unless i feel like i need rest)
    and my exercises change every few weeks (constantly changing it up)
    keep it simple tho, focus on compound movements

    push day
    pull day
    leg day
    off
    push day
    pull day
    leg day

    repeat.. and rest as needed lol
    Quote Originally Posted by alwaysgaining View Post
    I've also done fasting and doseing and felt grealt anabolicness , deffint hunger but I'm stronger than that keep full and vascular and strength gose up
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/177245-swollen87s-training-log.html

  5. Google layne norton phat
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook


  6. HIT full body workouts, I'll never go back to anything else!!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    I know you don't want to create your own, but individualizing your training programme for YOUR goals and needs will get you far better results, IMO!

    ~Rosie~
    This is why I love you guys... on another site if you suggest you are going with your own you get raged to hell and back.

    I am comfortable with putting my own plan together, especially since my current one is working so well and I am making awesome progress. I just want to switch it up after Ive done my current for 8 weeks for the sake of change.

    Thanks so much for the responses... I have my answer.

    Love AM.
    Log of EPIC by FRL - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202576-should-epic-frl.html

  8. Quote Originally Posted by StangBanger View Post
    This is why I love you guys... on another site if you suggest you are going with your own you get raged to hell and back.

    I am comfortable with putting my own plan together, especially since my current one is working so well and I am making awesome progress. I just want to switch it up after Ive done my current for 8 weeks for the sake of change.

    Thanks so much for the responses... I have my answer.

    Love AM.
    the only time people get flamed for going with their own workout, is when it sucks...(ie too many isolated movements, not enough pulling benching and squatting).. or they dont change it up enough...


    you might wanna start up a workout log, that way you could get input from other people ill follow!!
    Quote Originally Posted by alwaysgaining View Post
    I've also done fasting and doseing and felt grealt anabolicness , deffint hunger but I'm stronger than that keep full and vascular and strength gose up
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/177245-swollen87s-training-log.html

  9. Quote Originally Posted by StangBanger View Post
    This is why I love you guys... on another site if you suggest you are going with your own you get raged to hell and back.

    I am comfortable with putting my own plan together, especially since my current one is working so well and I am making awesome progress. I just want to switch it up after Ive done my current for 8 weeks for the sake of change.

    Thanks so much for the responses... I have my answer.

    Love AM.
    There's nothing wrong with doing your own - IF you KNOW what you're doing! I know for sure that the way I train is highly UNconventional and certainly nothing I would ever recommend for anyone else, but it's what works for ME, so no matter what anyone else says, I will continue doing what I do. If that's you, then there's no reason why you shouldn't as well. Generic programmes are only good for using as a baseline/bones to start your own training, and once you get into it, adapt it for YOUR needs.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    Google layne norton phat

    2nd this... the power hypertrophy split is a very nice change of pace, and you can easily modify it to meet your own goals

  11. I bet if instead of changing your routine to twice/wk, if you took a full week off training, and cut your sets in half, you'd start gaining again like crazy
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 10 Week Routine Any Good?
    By JohnnyRambo in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-23-2010, 02:28 PM
  2. 6 day a week routine any one have?
    By theBIGcactus in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-11-2008, 09:40 PM
  3. My 8 week HST routine on the CKD/AD diet
    By JDF in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 04-04-2008, 11:54 AM
  4. Wanting to try HVT training muscles more than once a week training
    By East1600Plus in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 01-21-2007, 12:44 PM
  5. 2x/week routine.....opinions
    By msucurt in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-04-2005, 01:04 AM
Log in
Log in