Musscle are getting used to trainin ?? - AnabolicMinds.com

Musscle are getting used to trainin ??

Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.

Musscle are getting used to trainin ??

Hi guys what it is is i switch up every few weeks of training i workout min tru thurs abd fri i do 10 mins before and after every workout im 180bls at 5'6 5'7

I think my bidys uaed to it my chest don't hurt as much and yet im doing my chest workout alil faster !! My arms hardly every hurt the next day and shoukders are getting there

My slowest part if my body thats getting bigger is my arms i want them huge but they don't realy seem to get bigger

I normaly do

Mon:: bak and arms
    Tru:: chest and tri
    Thurs:: shoulders
    Friday:: legs ... Somtimes i just do arms again ()

So any help here guys please? Thanks

Always switch up your routine. Different amount of reps, different exercises, higher weight and lower weights/lower weights higher reps sometimes.

If you want to get bigger you have to eat more.
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

I hope you're saying that on leg days you sometimes do arms as well and not that you will replace your leg workout altogether with an arm workout.

Muscle soreness is not the best indicator of a successful workout.

Adjust your routine as mentioned if you don't think you're getting the most from your workout. Volume, Weight, Variations on exercises; all are things you can modify as you see fit. Keep each day under an hour and stick with it.

And as mentioned you have to eat big to get big.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
    •   

Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.

Yh im eating around 2300cals aday i know not alot but im trying to cut some bf% lean up abit iv got legs tomorrow so yh il keep workouts less i normaly stay there for hour and 30 mins but it includs 20 min cardio ..

Ima go down to 175bls then hit 3000cals aday i eat 4 med meals aday ..

Meal 1 4 eggs 150g of beans 100g of weetabix

Meal 2 2 chicken fillest 1 cup of mash 1 cup of brokly

Gym then shake

Meal 3 200g of chicken with 1 cup of mash

Meal 4 200g of chicken and 2 slice brown bred and alil buter
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.

And if i don't hit any bls of musscle then il be taking a few spoons of penut to up my cals??
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

So... you're cutting and trying to get bigger and you occasionally replace leg day with an arm day?

Hmm... sounds to me like you need to pick one goal (fat loss or getting bigger) and learn to love the heavy full squat.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.

Well yh kinda .. Guys theres a few guys at my gym and they never do legs or dead left and there huge!!! Not sayimg im not doing them cuz i do and like it

And im trying to cut bodyfat im around 16 to 17 percent trying to cut just abit then do a p mag bulk first cycle .

I know alot of what im doing been traing around a year and love it.

Just asking for some advice on my trainin i mean should i change chest days and tri to chest and arms?? Shock it abit or? Change the way i work the part of my body
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Pika View Post
    Well yh kinda .. Guys theres a few guys at my gym and they never do legs or dead left and there huge!!! Not sayimg im not doing them cuz i do and like it

And im trying to cut bodyfat im around 16 to 17 percent trying to cut just abit then do a p mag bulk first cycle .

Just asking for some advice on my trainin i mean should i change chest days and tri to chest and arms?? Shock it abit or? Change the way i work the part of my body
    If you're doing flat bench, switch to incline.

If you're doing barbell, switch to dumbbells.

If you're doing cable rows, do db rows.

If you're doing lat pulldown, do pullups.

If you're doing curls, stop it.

If you're doing squats, do more squats.

Deadlift.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Pika View Post

And I'm tellin' you those huge guys at your gyms are wusses. No squat = no balls.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.

Loll guys honestly there big! I mean arms are huge with out tencing! I want it so bad lol

I hate my size i mean my family and friends say iv gone huge but im not man lol il start doing some dumbels

But does my diet sound good guys? Honsstly? Or is it **** lol

Similar Forum Threads

1. Cellucor products Musscle growth Kit.
    By Colton in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-22-2010, 02:27 PM