Order of dc workouts - AnabolicMinds.com

Order of dc workouts

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  232 lbs.
    Answers

Order of dc workouts

Why is the workout order setup for example: biceps, forearms, calves, quads, hams. The way I remembered learning was to do squats first in the day due to the energy needed to get the most out of them. Is there any reason why they are saved for later in the routine?

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Answers

I remember reading that they were last because they are the hardest. After u do ur squats ur gonna be ready to go. Dante had reasoning behind the exercise order. If u go over to intense muscle, u can find just about anything u would want to know about dc.
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  250 lbs.
    Answers

If you look at that particular day, you notice the order of the workouts go from easy to hard, as well as from simple or single joint exercises to complex, compound exercises. What goes on is a few things, you're warming up your CNS as well as warming up the rest of your body. It really helps you ready up for the intensity required for the widowmaker.

On a personal note, I find the pre-exhaustion leg work actually helps me hit heavier weights, stronger. I don't know why, but it happens.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  232 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks ill give it a shot. I have always hit squats first and never thought of priming cns for exhaustion.
  5. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Answers

ive been hitting my main lifts first, then the easy ones last...maybe i should flip it around....just started DC about three weeks ago.
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com

6. New Member
    Answers

People always say the order is backwards but lets think about it logically. LEts face it biceps and forearms is an easy workout and will have ZERO effect on your leg workout. Not think about doing HEAVY squats, HEAVY widowmakers then SLDL heavy. . . ok now go do standing long bar curls. . . F THAT I cant even stand up after my DC leg workouts never mind do standing curls. It may seem weird at first but its really set up great. DC is a great program and you will see great results
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  260 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Mafesto31 View Post
    Why is the workout order setup for example: biceps, forearms, calves, quads, hams. The way I remembered learning was to do squats first in the day due to the energy needed to get the most out of them. Is there any reason why they are saved for later in the routine?
    I woulve say they are supporting muscles. if your supporting muscle is weakin, then how can you exercise the big muscles areas. Why dont you try experiment like exercise your bicep first before back and on some other time exercise your back before your bicep. Also, big muscles area are difficult to get to pump while the supporting muscles are getting worked out everyday.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. pre workouts ?
    By SHaneA655 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-10-2010, 10:40 PM
  2. pre workouts?
    By at1010 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 08-24-2009, 10:05 PM
  3. Pre-Workouts
    By TexasLifter89 in forum Supplements