Feels like my thigh is on fire when I wake up.

DerickVonD

DerickVonD

Awards
  • Established
For the past 2 days I woke up and it felt like the bottom part of my thigh on the right side was on fire. I don't know what this means and I haven't had any knee pain recently, but I have injured my right knee in the past but not badly just had a case of tendinitis. The feeling is to the right side of my thigh, just above the knee.

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Look at the bright side, at least the burning and the fire feeling didn't come as you were peeing, now that would be a real cause of concern!

But in all seriousness, I would go to the doctor to check it out if it persists for more than a couple of days. Just take full rest from all activities and see what happens, perhaps you just sprained something and it needs some time to heal, but if not, doc it should be.

DerickVonD

DerickVonD

Awards
  • Established
Well The warm feelign is still there only not as bad. I'm wondering if I just simply pulled something. Lets hope I plan on doing my deadlifts friday and my front squats sunday. The feeling is still there but for a less duration and it's less irritating.

DerickVonD

DerickVonD

Awards
  • Established
Will Cissus help with this? I don't know the next time I'll be able to see the doctor and I'm having trouble sleeping over this.

DerickVonD

DerickVonD

Awards
  • Established
I'm pretty sure there is swelling in my thigh. I think I might have sprained something, how long does that usually take to heal? I hate not being able to do squats.