Protruding muscle in calf????
- 05-09-2011, 01:53 AM
- 05-09-2011, 02:20 AM
05-09-2011, 02:53 AM
05-09-2011, 09:35 PM
I have the same thing and have seen it on at least one other person lately ie)my trainer who is jacked. Ours both protrude with the slightest amount of weight on that leg. I was told probably about 10 years ago or so that its a vericose vein. I also have similar bulges in my arms which I personally believe to be the valves in my viens.
None of mine hurt, not even to touch, but Ive had the one on my outer calf for over 13yrs and have never had a problem with it. Only thing I know for sure is that the leaner I get the more pronounced the lump becomes.
Hope that gives you some peace of mind.
Similar Forum Threads
- By DerickVonD in forum Training ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 08-12-2010, 07:03 PM
- By keeper in forum Training ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 01-01-2010, 01:09 PM
- By vkg1 in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 46Last Post: 07-24-2008, 10:40 AM
- By milkmuscles in forum Training ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 03-03-2008, 10:37 PM
- By Wolfpac11680 in forum General ChatReplies: 13Last Post: 01-07-2006, 11:03 PM