Online Training

krazy

Awards
Can anyone suggest an online training service that puts together workout routines and diet plans online?

I'd prefer if this person was incredibly intelligent and can give me respected, enlightened opinions on recomping/fitness. Also, someone who insists on tracking body fat as a metric of success is a must.

Any ideas, suggestions, friends? Included detail about why they don't suck is appreciated.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can anyone suggest an online training service that puts together workout routines and diet plans online?

I'd prefer if this person was incredibly intelligent and can give me respected, enlightened opinions on recomping/fitness. Also, someone who insists on tracking body fat as a metric of success is a must.

Any ideas, suggestions, friends? Included detail about why they don't suck is appreciated.
There's quite a few people that do this - you only have to do a Google search to find such trainers.

I offer such services myself - you can find out more, etc. from going to my website (link in my signature). You've been on the forum long enough to make your own informed decision on whether or not I "don't suck" :lol:

~Rosie~

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How well do you work with male clients?
Most of my clients are males, but the sex of the client does not make a difference, honestly.

~Rosie~

malleus25

malleus25

Awards
Try Alex Azarian I work with him as does my wife.

Ession

Awards
I'd like to know of some too.

Skip from INTENSEMUSCLE is good I hear, as is Dante(DC training guy.)

Exmgtoo from Iron Addicts offers a pretty decent service as well.

But yeah, I'd like to know others too.

I wouldn't hire Rosie because she's too damn smexy to have as a trainer -_-