Routine for Strength

W

wsaucer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey Fellaz,

I am just now finishing up my track season(D2 sprinter) and the off-season is where I try to gain as much strength as possible. I've done WSFB and 5/3/1 in the past,I am looking for something different, any suggestions?? Thanks in advance!

kingk0ng

kingk0ng

Awards
  • Established
DC training or HST (Hypertrophy Specific Training).

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey Fellaz,

I am just now finishing up my track season(D2 sprinter) and the off-season is where I try to gain as much strength as possible. I've done WSFB and 5/3/1 in the past,I am looking for something different, any suggestions?? Thanks in advance!
WS4SB is your beat option IMO especially since you are an athlete. I would just stick with that and switch up the exercises more often. You can even implement the 5/3/1 percentage progression system into your ME days of WS4SB.

Steelwolf

Steelwolf

Awards
  • Established
WS4SB is your beat option IMO especially since you are an athlete. I would just stick with that and switch up the exercises more often. You can even implement the 5/3/1 percentage progression system into your ME days of WS4SB.
I agree WS4SB 4 the win. One of the best "here it is in a box" programs for athletes

W

wsaucer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I was thinking WS4SB or Juggernaut Routine which is a spin off of ws4sb and 5/3/1