Incline Bench Press Angle
- 04-19-2011, 01:02 PM
- 04-19-2011, 01:05 PM
I've always preferred it to be a bit flatter than most people probably do it. If you bring it too far straight up, you involve too much of the delts into the movement.
04-19-2011, 02:18 PM
04-19-2011, 02:39 PM
04-19-2011, 03:06 PM
I keep it low 10-20. 30 at the most. I find my best chest growth by keeping it low. Declines are still best for me, let the chest grow from the bottom up and get thick and wide.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Timmo in forum Training ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 07-09-2008, 06:19 PM
- By soseg in forum BulkingReplies: 15Last Post: 06-19-2007, 10:20 PM
- By MaDmaN in forum Training ForumReplies: 9Last Post: 04-27-2007, 12:50 PM
- By RoadBlocK in forum Training ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 02-03-2007, 03:00 PM
- By Coolridge in forum Training ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 04-26-2005, 11:08 AM