High resting Heart Rate

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
So before I start a clen cycle, I would like to bring to attention that I have always had a high resting heart rate. 60-70 even when i was running 5 days a weep 3-8 miles a day. I am 20 years old now, have run EC a few times before, never felt like I was going to die etc. Is it just norm for me?

Considering that humans get a lifespan of 1billion heart beats, I guess i'm destined to die young and in shape haha.

Anyone else have this issue?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So before I start a clen cycle, I would like to bring to attention that I have always had a high resting heart rate. 60-70 even when i was running 5 days a weep 3-8 miles a day. I am 20 years old now, have run EC a few times before, never felt like I was going to die etc. Is it just norm for me?

Considering that humans get a lifespan of 1billion heart beats, I guess i'm destined to die young and in shape haha.

Anyone else have this issue?
A resting heart rate of 60-70 beats per minute is Good (closer to 60) to Average (closer to 70) for a male aged 18-25 years old. Although your resting heart rate is an indicator of your fitness, it is by no means the only one, and your resting heart rate as it is does not mean that you are going to die young at all.

~Rosie~

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Rosie

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
This is news to me?! I should be dead or close to it! :shocked1: I played many sports from age 6 and have been VERY active my entire life. At age 34 I'm pretty sure I'm coming up on that 1 billionth heartbeat soon! :ntome:

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
This is news to me?! I should be dead or close to it! :shocked1: I played many sports from age 6 and have been VERY active my entire life. At age 34 I'm pretty sure I'm coming up on that 1 billionth heartbeat soon! :ntome:
Haha it is some odd scientific discovery that just about every living being gets 1 billion heart beats.

Google away my friend.

ZiR RED

ZiR RED

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What is your heart rate response to exercise? And more importantly, what is your heart rate response following exercise? After reaching 85% max in exercise, it should drop at least 15-18 beats the first minute of recovery. If not, then you got some issues.

What is your resting blood pressure?
This is a greater indicator of over all cardiovascular health than resting heart rate?
What about your BP during exercise. Systolic should rise, but diastolic (the bottom number) should stay the same or even decrease.

And again, into recovery. You should be noting a similar drop in systolic blood pressure in recovery. If not, then you got some issues.

Br

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
What is your heart rate response to exercise? And more importantly, what is your heart rate response following exercise? After reaching 85% max in exercise, it should drop at least 15-18 beats the first minute of recovery. If not, then you got some issues.

What is your resting blood pressure?
This is a greater indicator of over all cardiovascular health than resting heart rate?
What about your BP during exercise. Systolic should rise, but diastolic (the bottom number) should stay the same or even decrease.

And again, into recovery. You should be noting a similar drop in systolic blood pressure in recovery. If not, then you got some issues.

Br
Thanks I will run these checks. The last time I checked my BP it was in pretty good shape.