Recovering From an ankle injury I need a good mass building leg workout.
- 03-20-2011, 11:33 PM
- 03-21-2011, 01:05 AM
every couple of weeks I throw in a set of high rep squats, with whatever weight I usually do for my warmup or my first set (usually 135-150lbs) and do 60 reps straight. I cant walk for the next few days, but my legs blew up as soon as I incorporated those, its kinda like a gvt shock thing.
- 03-21-2011, 01:14 AM
Ok cool I will definately try that out. Last week was my first week back doing legs and I wasnt able to do alot because I obviously wasnt able to to much of anything with my legs during that time. I am really looking forward to hitting them hard for the next few months because I love how you can notice the most gains in the first few months of training a body part.
Similar Forum Threads
- By cdsfx in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 6Last Post: 03-19-2011, 02:30 AM
- By firefighterdb in forum Training ForumReplies: 29Last Post: 05-21-2010, 05:05 PM
- By firefighterdb in forum General ChatReplies: 3Last Post: 05-17-2010, 09:51 AM
- By johnstump in forum Training ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 05-09-2010, 03:04 AM
- By elijah_123 in forum Training ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 06-15-2003, 05:00 PM