Does this happen to you ?
- 03-14-2011, 03:19 AM
- 03-14-2011, 06:41 AMBoard Sponsor
- 5'1" 121 lbs.
- Join Date
- Mar 2008
- 03-14-2011, 08:40 AM
Smaller in volume due to partial depletion of glycogen and creatine, thus less water, and also the return of water from the interstitial spaces (space around the muscle cells) back to the blood. All this will lead to the appearance of a loss of size, especially if you are comparing them to the previously pumped muscle..but as rosie said, you're muscles are not atrophying.
Similar Forum Threads
- By ckey111 in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 10Last Post: 03-06-2009, 08:08 PM
- By GOTSPEED in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 4Last Post: 12-16-2008, 07:51 AM
- By neverstop in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 6Last Post: 06-15-2006, 11:01 PM
- By CHAPS in forum General ChatReplies: 29Last Post: 06-02-2006, 06:56 PM
- By Bean in forum General ChatReplies: 12Last Post: 03-22-2003, 03:51 AM