- 03-07-2011, 06:53 AM
Hey everyone,Its me again,i need alittle help with recovering from overtraing im praying for overreaching!This is the first time in 3yrs that i had a break.I've been working out either doing cardio or lifting or both everyday,yes 7 days aweek.Now im going though what feels like withdrawl i know i need to recover because my body started to shut down.Now im starting to feel better and want to workout but i need atleast 1-2weeks of nothing.All i've been doing is streching alot and resting some(trying too)im not even hungry anymore which is bad.I still got alot of aches and pains and fatigue at times but kinda got use to it over last coulple of months is this normal wanting to workout already??
- 03-09-2011, 02:15 PM
What did anybody else who ever overtrained do not to be a lush and not hurt recovery?Like diet wise ect..all im doing now is streching first thing in morning and couple times during day,suana for 30min.I got to the point that i was shutting down during day if i had a job that was heavy or lite labor i'd be scewed(that bad)!
03-15-2011, 08:37 AM
taking any supps? any illnesses recently? have you talked to a Dr? how old are you?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
03-15-2011, 10:38 AM
In my current diet I workout just like you and once I started eating lemons and for before and after workouts mixing pepto pro and super plasma protein I feel like I'm on steroids regarding recovery.
03-17-2011, 06:10 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By nes4ever69 in forum Weight LossReplies: 9Last Post: 03-02-2011, 12:29 AM
- By Cubate in forum Training ForumReplies: 12Last Post: 04-14-2010, 11:55 PM
- By lightemup in forum Training ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 07-04-2008, 02:48 PM
- By Rufio in forum Training ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 05-02-2007, 11:12 PM
- By Bulldog7 in forum Weight LossReplies: 29Last Post: 04-01-2006, 02:52 AM