- 07-07-2004, 12:14 AM
Just curious bobo,
I'm considering your ultimate/deluxe/musclebuild/fatburn/badass program, but I wondered if you would take into consideration the use of anabolics to supplement a training/nutrition plan. The only reason I ask is that I understand that certain chemicals can increase factors like metabolism and protein synthesis that would affect the nutritional/training plan you lay out for me. In no way am I asking you to condone the use of illegal substances. I'm just curious as to whether you would be willing to take those factors into consideration when you plan a routine. If you feel more comfortable answering through e-mail feel free.
of course removing both (NOSPAM)'s. Thank you for your time and I look forward to working with you
- 07-21-2004, 05:14 PM
- 6'1" 221 lbs.
- Join Date
- Nov 2002
- Southwest Florida
- Rep Power
Yes, I plan around those factors and do so now with many of my clients. If you want more inforamtion you can always PM me. I did email you backhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/image...et/twitter.png http://anabolicminds.com/forum/image...t/facebook.png
For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
Similar Forum Threads
- By YellowJacket in forum SupplementsReplies: 40Last Post: 08-04-2012, 07:46 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum SupplementsReplies: 87Last Post: 07-23-2007, 08:23 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum SupplementsReplies: 130Last Post: 06-13-2004, 02:07 AM
- By xcreed in forum Weight LossReplies: 15Last Post: 11-25-2002, 09:27 PM
- By Sanosuke in forum General ChatReplies: 11Last Post: 10-28-2002, 01:25 PM