- 07-07-2004, 01:14 AM
Just curious bobo,
I'm considering your ultimate/deluxe/musclebuild/fatburn/badass program, but I wondered if you would take into consideration the use of anabolics to supplement a training/nutrition plan. The only reason I ask is that I understand that certain chemicals can increase factors like metabolism and protein synthesis that would affect the nutritional/training plan you lay out for me. In no way am I asking you to condone the use of illegal substances. I'm just curious as to whether you would be willing to take those factors into consideration when you plan a routine. If you feel more comfortable answering through e-mail feel free.
of course removing both (NOSPAM)'s. Thank you for your time and I look forward to working with you
- 07-21-2004, 06:14 PM
Yes, I plan around those factors and do so now with many of my clients. If you want more inforamtion you can always PM me. I did email you backFor answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
01-12-2015, 05:57 AM
Honestly I am not qualified to answer something like that due to her gastric bypass surgery. I have never dealt with or done much research on that subject and it would be in her best interest to find a specialist in that area. With her condition and weight, catablic activity shouldn't be a major concern.
Similar Forum Threads
- By YellowJacket in forum SupplementsReplies: 40Last Post: 08-04-2012, 08:46 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum SupplementsReplies: 87Last Post: 07-23-2007, 09:23 PM
- By Lifeguard in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 01-08-2003, 04:40 PM
- By xcreed in forum Weight LossReplies: 15Last Post: 11-25-2002, 10:27 PM
- By Sanosuke in forum General ChatReplies: 11Last Post: 10-28-2002, 02:25 PM