barbells or dumbbells
- 02-14-2011, 04:39 PM
- 02-14-2011, 04:51 PM
- 02-14-2011, 04:58 PM
specifically for flat bench, i only do DB. reason is number one, my right shoulder is screwed up..number two, i feel it more with DB and i tend to think BB BENCH is more for sports and powerlifting. but many bodybuilders wont go without it.
02-14-2011, 05:22 PM
I'm forced to use BBs more often than not for bench, military etc due to shoulder issues. I prefer DBs because it forces the weaker side to work as hard as the strong side.
What? No REP POINTS?
FREE AGENT PRODUCT REP LOOKING FOR FREE SAMPLES.
02-14-2011, 08:05 PM
Alternate between bb's and db's as much as you can. They each serve a different purpose, and you'll see a more solid gain
02-15-2011, 10:35 AM
ok thanks yea my shoulder has been killing me when doing bb stuff like bench incline etc.i did db yesterday and it was much better i just wanted to make sure i am not cheeting myself by doing db.
02-15-2011, 11:04 AM
Board ModeratorNever enough
- 5'10" 205 lbs.
- Join Date
- Jun 2007
- Rep Power
if anything, db recruits more auxiliary muscles so you get a better workout with them.
This space for rent
Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
02-15-2011, 11:29 AM
02-15-2011, 11:43 AM
With my training I use dbs much more often for the simple fact that it feels so much more natural to me.
Sent from my Android device
Similar Forum Threads
- By ILiftBig in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 12Last Post: 12-31-2008, 11:06 AM
- By Predaking in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 8Last Post: 11-23-2008, 06:07 PM
- By vette00 in forum Powerlifting/StrongmanReplies: 12Last Post: 09-20-2008, 11:42 PM
- By cpa5oh in forum Powerlifting/StrongmanReplies: 9Last Post: 09-30-2007, 01:13 AM
- By bigmike72887 in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 34Last Post: 07-03-2007, 10:19 PM