- 02-11-2011, 11:26 AM
Remember when you were young, and you'd run too fast too far, and you'd get the cramp in your side? Sometimes now I get that during my workout. Usually after deadlifts (doing 3 sets of 12) but sometimes after other portions of the workout. Is it just a case of core + diaphram muscles getting cramped from working the area hard and breathing too fast/hard?
- 02-11-2011, 11:37 AM
Side stitch when running.
It's not the same though, I got the cramp you are refering to while running X-Mass. I up the mag/zinc dosage and it got better.
Similar Forum Threads
- By cassimus in forum Training ForumReplies: 15Last Post: 09-12-2009, 01:36 AM
- By bigrobbierob in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 18Last Post: 09-16-2008, 06:36 PM
- By jonesne in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 04-28-2008, 11:19 AM
- By NUPE69 in forum General ChatReplies: 6Last Post: 05-08-2006, 09:16 PM
- By Sean in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 5Last Post: 12-05-2002, 06:33 PM