HATED training fads (venting)

Page 5 of 6 First ... 3456 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by AntonG42O View Post
    quite a change of writing styles?

avi picture aside, you do happen to come into threads and try to project a tough guy persona. especially in this one. if you got nothing to add to the discussion just keep browsing to the next one, you know.
    I suppose maybe I do. 95% of the time it is to relay information... In this case I was in a mood

When i joined this board it was all info and no bullsh*t... now it's become bb.com's slightly better looking cousin.

2. Quote Originally Posted by bikeswimlive View Post
    What you fail to realize is, you barged in here and condemned the people in this thread as the "douchebag, meathead stereotype" all while personifying that stereotype. That is the reason for the harsh responses. As far as me passing judgement on everyone and me being unhappy and all that blah blah.... No. I only passed judgement on you (your online behavior more specifically). Prior to this, we discussed the pros v. cons of free running/minimalist shoes. There was quite a bit of disagreement, but it was a good convo and no one was divisive (enter you). So just drop the "I'm awesome" sh*t and we will move on and get back to the thread.
    Finally a post from you I can respect. Fair enough, I was the a**hole who came in and grouped everyone together when it was really only a select few I was directly aiming the comment at. However, I'm the f*ckin man... and everybody should know it (mynewhaircut)

continue with your wacky 80's workout vids and free running convo's
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Movin_weight View Post
    Finally a post from you I can respect. Fair enough, I was the a**hole who came in and grouped everyone together when it was really only a select few I was directly aiming the comment at. However, I'm the f*ckin man... and everybody should know it (mynewhaircut)

continue with your wacky 80's workout vids and free running convo's
    clearly just woke up on the wrong side of the bed, plus a little arguing is good for the soul... or something like that lol
    Applied Nutriceuticals Lipotrophin-AM/PM Log - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/173270-japs-cuttin-summer.html#post2832457

4. Quote Originally Posted by Movin_weight View Post
    However, I'm the f*ckin man... and everybody should know it
    reps
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

5. Wait so you guys don't all workout butt as naked? How do you possibly pull these off then:

Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Wait so you guys don't all workout butt as naked? How do you possibly pull these off then:

haha, "no problem". u know someones bound to try this now, the ER will have a good laugh at least
    Applied Nutriceuticals Lipotrophin-AM/PM Log - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/173270-japs-cuttin-summer.html#post2832457

7. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Wait so you guys don't all workout butt as naked? How do you possibly pull these off then:

I can only do one.

8. Comic Sans makes me feel gangsta

9. Quote Originally Posted by 2k1s View Post
    LOL too much dancing and not enough lifting. Tell him to join a women's zumba class.

10. ^ lol is he doing hang cleans?
    Quote Originally Posted by alwaysgaining View Post
    I've also done fasting and doseing and felt grealt anabolicness , deffint hunger but I'm stronger than that keep full and vascular and strength gose up
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/177245-swollen87s-training-log.html

11. my number one pet peeve: People on AM that just joined yesterday asking about PH/ASS/DS use without ANY research at all, not listening to any advice anyways and [email protected]#*king there bodies up. Of course it spreads to the media and government and then WE the EDUCATED users who follow PROTOCOL TO A TEE have to pay the price and can no longer use these products properly with our knowledge and protocols. Besides that I can deal with all the other meatheads at the local gym.

an idea: Maybe you have to fill out a quick online quiz about the product your buying, the dangers, and protocols when you attempt to buy a PH/DS online? I'm sure it wouldn't be too difficult to engineer and it could prevent PH/DS from getting into hands it doesn't belong in to a reasonbale extent.

Oh one more: 'Um so my friend wants to run m-drol. I wanna help him, what does he need to get'

Your not fooling anyone. lol [/rant]
    I'm back from a longggg nap!

12. Quote Originally Posted by bikeswimlive View Post
    LOL too much dancing and not enough lifting. Tell him to join a women's zumba class.
    Got a guy at my gym that is this to a T. In fact, if it wasn't for the different weights, I would think it was that guy.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

13. 90 lbs db curls are legit
    Comic Sans makes me feel gangsta

14. i bet he can do a **** pushup...lol.

but that is a great point though..you never do know when you gotta fock your way outa tight situation..lol..
    but from reading some of the metrosexual arguments all over this board..i conclude that for most..that tight situation is another mans a**..lol

15. Quote Originally Posted by 2k1s View Post
    nice legs, lol, wish my calves and wrists were the same size too. Nice camera work too

16. Anything like this:

17. Actually, I saw an ultimate fail yesterday as I was leaving the gym. There were three huge strikes:
    1. Using a Smith machine for squats
    2. Walking around with a belt on the entire time with enough room in the back for a fist
    3. They were using the Bosu ball for their "squats"

I literally sighed as I walked by and shook my head in shame.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

18. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    I literally sighed as I walked by and shook my head in shame.
    That really was your only option.

19. Quote Originally Posted by bikeswimlive View Post
    That really was your only option.
    Well, the only option not involving assault.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

20. My Gym has been turning into the rec yard at the jail I used to work at. People sitting on benches not doing anything, then when you ask to use the bench they "arent done with the set yet", cellphones everywhere you look WTF this is a gym, People leaving all their weight on bars and dumbells all over the damn place...CLEAN UP YOU CRAP!

Started AH/AL cycle four days ago. Check out before pics and stats if youd like. I will be keeping a detailed log

4wk Androhard/Androlean 4wkPCT log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

21. Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    My Gym has been turning into the rec yard at the jail I used to work at. People sitting on benches not doing anything, then when you ask to use the bench they "arent done with the set yet", cellphones everywhere you look WTF this is a gym, People leaving all their weight on bars and dumbells all over the damn place...CLEAN UP YOU CRAP!

Started AH/AL cycle four days ago. Check out before pics and stats if youd like. I will be keeping a detailed log

4wk Androhard/Androlean 4wkPCT log
    Nice dude. I'm starting an 8 week run of AH this Sunday. I'm contemplating taking before/after shots as well.

22. Old ppl that steal your equipment when you walk away for some water, your towel and stuff is there but they just unload the weight and go at it...

23. Quote Originally Posted by SweetLou321 View Post
    Old ppl that steal your equipment when you walk away for some water, your towel and stuff is there but they just unload the weight and go at it...
    Ha I wanted to back hand a grey hair the other day...straight up stole my bench...then I thought "maybe this isn't a good idea"
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

24. LOL at the shoes only for D-Bags!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Just venting about onlin ecollege course
    By 1slowcivic in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-21-2011, 10:10 PM
  2. Libido Questions/venting/moral support
    By SufferingEd in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 04-22-2007, 03:47 PM
  3. Replies: 9