HATED training fads (venting)
- 02-18-2011, 10:24 AM
- 02-18-2011, 11:04 AM
Biggest pet peaves at the gym..hmm.....
1. Guys that think they are a bad a@@ becuase they got a strong bench..or are on some ph's or juice and think they are tough cuz they are big.
2. Guys that can bench alot and think they are gods....but never factor in things like..how much they arch their back(which makes their flat bench a decline) or the fact that they have t-rex arms and only move the bar 10 inches...or the fat blowfish fellas that also have t-rex arms and bounce the bar 6-8 inches..
3. guys who have the worse form and use tons of weight and try to star everyone down...lol..(punked more than few out).
4. The juice crew that is on so much gear that they are too pumped to wipe their a@@ before they even start to workout.
5. The super sweater who never wipes off the benches and wears the same stinky shirt that reaks of ammonia.
6. Guys who have now discovered mma..and think they are the sh$t becuase they watch the fights and train with some guys who have no credentials, skill, or any f^ckin clue about any martial art..and are tapout geared up from head to toe.
7. And guys who come behind me and try to do the same excercise i did and try to do more weight than i did...lol...but never can..( except bench..i gotta 78 in reach with ape arms and bench is my weak spot becuase i gotta puch the bar almost 3 damn feet...but still get 405.)
8. guys who sit on the benches/ machines for 10 min between sets writing in there journal.( make note of the lift, set number, and reps..then keep going).
9. the guy who puts three towells on different benches and machines to claim his spot and show he is on all of them..(love it when its on the one i gotta use cuz that towell hits the floor..lmfao)
10. The juice heads that think that they are gods of the gym and are so bad..( if only they had a clue.)
02-22-2011, 03:18 PM
Not for everyone, but they have a place. In fact, they have helped me improve on my running. I had a tendency to heel strike to much and they helped me to correct that and helped to strengthen muscles in my lower legs which improved my mechanics as well as helps to lead to less lower leg fatigue.
Born to Run is a great book to read to get more info on running like this.
02-22-2011, 03:24 PM
02-26-2011, 07:13 PM
02-26-2011, 07:28 PM
02-27-2011, 10:33 PM
02-28-2011, 07:20 AM
02-28-2011, 07:05 PM
02-28-2011, 07:16 PM
why don't you guys spend more time training, and less time worrying about what everyone else is doing??? lol, never seen so many judgmental f*cks in one thread... reminds me of a bunch of sorority b*tches
03-01-2011, 01:09 AM
If I wanted to be judgmental, I might choose to mock your self taken, stereotype, shirtless, iphone in bathroom mirror, myspace photo, but hey I won't.
03-01-2011, 01:12 AM
03-01-2011, 08:53 AM
Applied Nutriceuticals Lipotrophin-AM/PM Log - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/173270-japs-cuttin-summer.html#post2832457
03-01-2011, 11:12 AM
I was simply trying to deter you from continuing the douchebag meatball stereotype given to bodybuilders, but now my feelings are hurt because you don't like my picture.
03-01-2011, 11:28 AM
Perhaps you didn't actually read any of our discussion on free running and its benefits v. possible harms because there weren't any colorful pictures. Plus, three pages of comments? I can understand how that could be way too much reading to catch up on (not like any threads go for 20+ around here). Your strategy of just barging in and proclaiming alpha male dominance may work around your friends (I'm sure they are spray tanned and come complete with V neck shirts and chin strap facial hair), but around here that won't cut it.
03-01-2011, 11:38 AM
03-01-2011, 11:52 AM
03-01-2011, 12:00 PM
I thought this thread was pretty good, I laughed, I sympathized, I learned a little, watched a few videos, pretty much good stuff to me, thanks.
03-01-2011, 12:03 PM
You have now referenced my picture twice, and have really only continued to add evidence to the fact that you pass judgment on everyone, and either are not happy with yourself, or just envy others.
03-01-2011, 12:06 PM
03-01-2011, 12:10 PM
03-01-2011, 12:20 PM
Can't we all just get along?!!Come on guys we all have a passion for the same thing here lets not forget that instead of bashing each other.Just trying to help.
03-01-2011, 12:22 PM
03-01-2011, 12:27 PM
03-01-2011, 12:46 PM
I have yet to see anyone wearing barefoot's at my gym. I only see the people who snatch gwar out the chatahoochee river wearing them. My 18 year old cousin is dying for a pair, so you probably outta get used to them.
I don't like these new hologram energy bracelets. retarded, but hey, whatever floats your boat.
Similar Forum Threads
- By 1slowcivic in forum General ChatReplies: 6Last Post: 02-21-2011, 09:10 PM
- By SufferingEd in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 20Last Post: 04-22-2007, 02:47 PM
- By tegman in forum Weight LossReplies: 9Last Post: 04-26-2006, 11:00 PM
- By CDB in forum General ChatReplies: 11Last Post: 06-13-2005, 12:18 PM