ive never laughed so hard in my life
    I was honestly left speechless.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bikeswimlive View Post
    I was honestly left speechless.
    finally decided to watch this thing....and yea, just stared at the screen in awe, wtf...
    Applied Nutriceuticals Lipotrophin-AM/PM Log - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/173270-japs-cuttin-summer.html#post2832457
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Yes, this too is real. She uses Vibrams:

Just watched it.

Took me a while, but I know I've seen that training routine before...

This is how they trained the girls in Alpha chi omega to deep throat so well

Br
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  230 lbs.
    Answers

why don't you guys spend more time training, and less time worrying about what everyone else is doing??? lol, never seen so many judgmental f*cks in one thread... reminds me of a bunch of sorority b*tches
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Movin_weight View Post
    why don't you guys spend more time training, and less time worrying about what everyone else is doing??? lol, never seen so many judgmental f*cks in one thread... reminds me of a bunch of sorority b*tches
    I do hope you see the irony of you being judgmental of us while complaining about us be judgmental (paradox much)? I'll save you some time, just go stand in front of a mirror and repeatedly tell that other person you see that he is a "judgmental f*ck". Tell me who wins.

If I wanted to be judgmental, I might choose to mock your self taken, stereotype, shirtless, iphone in bathroom mirror, myspace photo, but hey I won't.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Answers

why don't you guys spend more time training, and less time worrying about what everyone else is doing???
    Because they're in my way.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Are you talking sh*t about people using their spare time to post nonsense on a forum instead of "training more"?. Way to be the typical idiotic hypocrite. No 1 gives a f*ck what you think dude, so stop being female trying to stir up some drama via the internet and go post about your latest cycle
    Applied Nutriceuticals Lipotrophin-AM/PM Log - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/173270-japs-cuttin-summer.html#post2832457
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by DaJaP View Post
    Are you talking sh*t about people using their spare time to post nonsense on a forum instead of "training more"?. Way to be the typical idiotic hypocrite. No 1 gives a f*ck what you think dude, so stop being female trying to stir up some drama via the internet and go post about your latest cycle
    Yes I was... hypocritical? maybe a little bit, but I stick up for those you put down, so there is a difference.

I do hope you see the irony of you being judgmental of us while complaining about us be judgmental (paradox much)? I'll save you some time, just go stand in front of a mirror and repeatedly tell that other person you see that he is a "judgmental f*ck". Tell me who wins.

If I wanted to be judgmental, I might choose to mock your self taken, stereotype, shirtless, iphone in bathroom mirror, myspace photo, but hey I won't.
    I really technically did not judge you.... I made suggestion to help your training, then simply paired you with an adjective describing the actions you were displaying in this thread, and finally compared it to a remembrance of mine.

I was simply trying to deter you from continuing the douchebag meatball stereotype given to bodybuilders, but now my feelings are hurt because you don't like my picture.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.
    Answers

the douchebag meatball stereotype given to bodybuilders
    I'm sorry, what was it you were just talking about? The douchebag meatball stereotype? Again, I would reference your picture for exhibit A.

Perhaps you didn't actually read any of our discussion on free running and its benefits v. possible harms because there weren't any colorful pictures. Plus, three pages of comments? I can understand how that could be way too much reading to catch up on (not like any threads go for 20+ around here). Your strategy of just barging in and proclaiming alpha male dominance may work around your friends (I'm sure they are spray tanned and come complete with V neck shirts and chin strap facial hair), but around here that won't cut it.
  11. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Yes I was... hypocritical? maybe a little bit, but I stick up for those you put down, so there is a difference.

I really technically did not judge you.... I made suggestion to help your training, then simply paired you with an adjective describing the actions you were displaying in this thread, and finally compared it to a remembrance of mine.

I was simply trying to deter you from continuing the douchebag meatball stereotype given to bodybuilders, but now my feelings are hurt because you don't like my picture.
    It's kinda ironic because I make fun of and laugh at BB'ers more than anyone.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Answers

I'm sorry, what was it you were just talking about? The douchebag meatball stereotype? Again, I would reference your picture for exhibit A.

Perhaps you didn't actually read any of our discussion on free running and its benefits v. possible harms because there weren't any colorful pictures. Plus, three pages of comments? I can understand how that could be way too much reading to catch up on (not like any threads go for 20+ around here). Your strategy of just barging in and proclaiming alpha male dominance may work around your friends (I'm sure they are spray tanned and come complete with V neck shirts and chin strap facial hair), but around here that won't cut it.
    OMG GOLD!!

BJJ = life
  13. Registered User
    Answers

I thought this thread was pretty good, I laughed, I sympathized, I learned a little, watched a few videos, pretty much good stuff to me, thanks.
    PHF Anabolic Trinity Epistane, Trenavar, and Mentabolan - Available Now!!
    Celtic Labs-Trestobol, HaloMass, Celitren, Ostabal and more Available Now!!
    PHF Rep/Celtic labs

14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  230 lbs.
    Answers

You make a reasonable argument, and then cloud it with put-downs and ignorance. No I did not read the 20+ pages in this thread, nor would I waste the time, when i can be reading documents of meaning. So maybe you were not one originally described in my first statement. However, you decided to defend and offend in your response, and now you batter with primitive and un-original insults.

You have now referenced my picture twice, and have really only continued to add evidence to the fact that you pass judgment on everyone, and either are not happy with yourself, or just envy others.
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by AntonG42O View Post
    OMG GOLD!!

hardly... but I bet i know what he thinks of you when he looks at your avy picture
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Answers

quite a change of writing styles?

avi picture aside, you do happen to come into threads and try to project a tough guy persona. especially in this one. if you got nothing to add to the discussion just keep browsing to the next one, you know.
    BJJ = life
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  199 lbs.
    Answers

Can't we all just get along?!!Come on guys we all have a passion for the same thing here lets not forget that instead of bashing each other.Just trying to help.
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.
    Answers

You make a reasonable argument, and then cloud it with put-downs and ignorance. No I did not read the 20+ pages in this thread, nor would I waste the time, when i can be reading documents of meaning. So maybe you were not one originally described in my first statement. However, you decided to defend and offend in your response, and now you batter with primitive and un-original insults.

You have now referenced my picture twice, and have really only continued to add evidence to the fact that you pass judgment on everyone, and either are not happy with yourself, or just envy others.
    What you fail to realize is, you barged in here and condemned the people in this thread as the "douchebag, meathead stereotype" all while personifying that stereotype. That is the reason for the harsh responses. As far as me passing judgement on everyone and me being unhappy and all that blah blah.... No. I only passed judgement on you (your online behavior more specifically). Prior to this, we discussed the pros v. cons of free running/minimalist shoes. There was quite a bit of disagreement, but it was a good convo and no one was divisive (enter you). So just drop the "I'm awesome" sh*t and we will move on and get back to the thread.
  19. Primordial Performance Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Answers

Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Answers

I have yet to see anyone wearing barefoot's at my gym. I only see the people who snatch gwar out the chatahoochee river wearing them. My 18 year old cousin is dying for a pair, so you probably outta get used to them.

I don't like these new hologram energy bracelets. retarded, but hey, whatever floats your boat.
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by AntonG42O View Post
    quite a change of writing styles?

avi picture aside, you do happen to come into threads and try to project a tough guy persona. especially in this one. if you got nothing to add to the discussion just keep browsing to the next one, you know.
    I suppose maybe I do. 95% of the time it is to relay information... In this case I was in a mood

When i joined this board it was all info and no bullsh*t... now it's become bb.com's slightly better looking cousin.
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  230 lbs.
    Answers

What you fail to realize is, you barged in here and condemned the people in this thread as the "douchebag, meathead stereotype" all while personifying that stereotype. That is the reason for the harsh responses. As far as me passing judgement on everyone and me being unhappy and all that blah blah.... No. I only passed judgement on you (your online behavior more specifically). Prior to this, we discussed the pros v. cons of free running/minimalist shoes. There was quite a bit of disagreement, but it was a good convo and no one was divisive (enter you). So just drop the "I'm awesome" sh*t and we will move on and get back to the thread.
    Finally a post from you I can respect. Fair enough, I was the a**hole who came in and grouped everyone together when it was really only a select few I was directly aiming the comment at. However, I'm the f*ckin man... and everybody should know it (mynewhaircut)

continue with your wacky 80's workout vids and free running convo's
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Finally a post from you I can respect. Fair enough, I was the a**hole who came in and grouped everyone together when it was really only a select few I was directly aiming the comment at. However, I'm the f*ckin man... and everybody should know it (mynewhaircut)

continue with your wacky 80's workout vids and free running convo's
    clearly just woke up on the wrong side of the bed, plus a little arguing is good for the soul... or something like that lol
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Answers

However, I'm the f*ckin man... and everybody should know it
    reps
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
  25. Primordial Performance Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Answers

Wait so you guys don't all workout butt as naked? How do you possibly pull these off then:

Just inject.
    Facebook:
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Wait so you guys don't all workout butt as naked? How do you possibly pull these off then:

haha, "no problem". u know someones bound to try this now, the ER will have a good laugh at least
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post

I can only do one.
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Comic Sans makes me feel gangsta
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by 2k1s View Post
    LOL too much dancing and not enough lifting. Tell him to join a women's zumba class.
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Answers

^ lol is he doing hang cleans?
    Quote Originally Posted by alwaysgaining View Post
    I've also done fasting and doseing and felt grealt anabolicness , deffint hunger but I'm stronger than that keep full and vascular and strength gose up
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/177245-swollen87s-training-log.html
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  226 lbs.
    Answers

my number one pet peeve: People on AM that just joined yesterday asking about PH/ASS/DS use without ANY research at all, not listening to any advice anyways and f@#*king there bodies up. Of course it spreads to the media and government and then WE the EDUCATED users who follow PROTOCOL TO A TEE have to pay the price and can no longer use these products properly with our knowledge and protocols. Besides that I can deal with all the other meatheads at the local gym.

an idea: Maybe you have to fill out a quick online quiz about the product your buying, the dangers, and protocols when you attempt to buy a PH/DS online? I'm sure it wouldn't be too difficult to engineer and it could prevent PH/DS from getting into hands it doesn't belong in to a reasonbale extent.

Oh one more: 'Um so my friend wants to run m-drol. I wanna help him, what does he need to get'

Your not fooling anyone. lol [/rant]
    I'm back from a longggg nap!
  32. Primordial Performance Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Answers

LOL too much dancing and not enough lifting. Tell him to join a women's zumba class.
    Got a guy at my gym that is this to a T. In fact, if it wasn't for the different weights, I would think it was that guy.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Answers

90 lbs db curls are legit
    Comic Sans makes me feel gangsta
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Answers

i bet he can do a **** pushup...lol.

but that is a great point though..you never do know when you gotta fock your way outa tight situation..lol..
    but from reading some of the metrosexual arguments all over this board..i conclude that for most..that tight situation is another mans a**..lol
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by 2k1s View Post
    nice legs, lol, wish my calves and wrists were the same size too. Nice camera work too
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Anything like this:

37. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Actually, I saw an ultimate fail yesterday as I was leaving the gym. There were three huge strikes:
    1. Using a Smith machine for squats
    2. Walking around with a belt on the entire time with enough room in the back for a fist
    3. They were using the Bosu ball for their "squats"

I literally sighed as I walked by and shook my head in shame.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    I literally sighed as I walked by and shook my head in shame.
    That really was your only option.
  39. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Answers

That really was your only option.
    Well, the only option not involving assault.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Name:  onsterjohn.jpg
Views: 100
Size:  71.3 KB
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Just venting about onlin ecollege course
    By 1slowcivic in forum General Chat