- 02-08-2011, 09:54 AM
I wanted to see if anyone had and advice for deadlifting with 12-sided Iron Grip plates, which is all my gym offers. After some reps, when I set the weight down, the plates have a tendency to roll forward or backward (to the flat side) and throw off where I'm set up. Now that I'm starting to get into higher weights, it is becoming frustrating and more difficult to overcome. Any ideas would be appreciated. TIA.
- 02-08-2011, 10:37 AM
- 5'10" 230 lbs.
- Join Date
- Jan 2006
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
Do you have some mats that you can put under them? That's what I do to avoid this.M.Ed. Ex Phys
Performax Labs Product Specialist
- 02-09-2011, 04:22 PM
I use these at my gym also, I have to make sure that they are all lined up and then readjust.
Similar Forum Threads
- By DerickVonD in forum Training ForumReplies: 24Last Post: 07-31-2009, 04:57 PM
- By WhatsaRoid? in forum General ChatReplies: 35Last Post: 04-18-2008, 03:37 PM
- By khan8 in forum General ChatReplies: 10Last Post: 07-13-2006, 10:32 PM
- By peterson24 in forum Powerlifting/StrongmanReplies: 15Last Post: 05-10-2006, 12:47 PM
- By sage in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 5Last Post: 12-14-2002, 05:02 PM