slackin on cardio

rojasdave

rojasdave

Awards
im doing a bulking pyramid program for this month. so far so good, but ive noticed ive been slacking on the cardio really bad. around 15mins moderate-high pace. 5 mins pre weights and 10 mins post weights. am i not doing enough cardio? or am i fine for right now? btw i feel and look leaner, started bulking jan. 20th with 17.2% bf and i just recently checked im at 16% and putting up better numbers!!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
im doing a bulking pyramid program for this month. so far so good, but ive noticed ive been slacking on the cardio really bad. around 15mins moderate-high pace. 5 mins pre weights and 10 mins post weights. am i not doing enough cardio? or am i fine for right now? btw i feel and look leaner, started bulking jan. 20th with 17.2% bf and i just recently checked im at 16% and putting up better numbers!!
No one can tell you if your cardio is enough for you - only you can do that. If you feel like it's not enough, then make it more intense, or add another 5 minutes pre-weights. If you're bulking, if you eat enough to cover the energy expenditure of your cardio, then you will still get results.

~Rosie~

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think you've answered your own question. Getting leaner while on a bulk is a positive thing, and, well, I wouldn't fix something that's not broken :)

Carcaya

Carcaya

Awards
  • Established
Just don't completely stop the cardio, it can be very beneficial on bulks.

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
Especially on a bulk if your trying to make it clean cardio is a nessecity, even just 10 minutes after is enough in my opinion if your hitting the weights hard it shouldnt really matter. But 10 minutes medium-high pace after is just fine for bulking.

rojasdave

rojasdave

Awards
i started out at 209 pds now im at around 217..i gainesd alot in 3 weeks but been dropping bf about 1 - 1.5%. is this good? creatine really shot my weight up damn!!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i started out at 209 pds now im at around 217..i gainesd alot in 3 weeks but been dropping bf about 1 - 1.5%. is this good? creatine really shot my weight up damn!!
1. Recomping is good, yes.
2. It's not the creatine causing you to gain weight - since you're bulking, some of that lean mass gained will be food and water weight.
3. You don't need to ask questions about absolutely everything.

~Rosie~