- 02-06-2011, 11:21 PM
So I have been doing a 5 day split of the following:
I've been making pretty solid gains while doing this. I also flip it in do it in reverse order every once in awhile. I have been thinking of switching my routine and giving this a try:
Not sure how well that would work. Would I risk possibly injuring my shoulder since I'm not giving it much of a breather? Any suggestions I would appreciate!
- 02-06-2011, 11:47 PM
Your new routine idea is exactly how mine was for the past year.
I just recently switched it up to look like this
Workout A: Chest/triceps
Workout B: Legs
Workout C: Back/biceps
Workout D: Shoulders
Workout E: Chest/back/biceps/triceps
Two days of rest
This is an 8 day workout plan. I've been seeing pretty good results with it, especially the back/biceps. I've been really squeezing out my contractions on my back workouts and getting an extra pump in my biceps and then killing them with bar curls at the end or isolation exercises on the all out upper body day. I think this is starting to finally add some more thickness to my arms.
Good luck to you if you do switch up, it is always a big decision!
They always say though to stick with what works for you.Genomyx Rep
- 02-07-2011, 08:36 AM
02-07-2011, 08:37 AM
02-07-2011, 09:43 PM
Push/Pull/Legs i had without a doubt the most success with, i find it to be a grat program and easily to taylor to your own goals and style.
02-07-2011, 10:41 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By mikaveli06 in forum Training ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 10-20-2010, 09:35 PM
- By co1e train in forum BulkingReplies: 9Last Post: 09-21-2009, 05:59 PM
- By Cantell in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 07-07-2009, 01:48 AM
- By yoked317 in forum Training ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 10-29-2008, 09:16 AM
- By double s in forum Training ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 04-18-2008, 02:37 PM